Chapter Seventeen: THE Rocket?!

"When will she love me?"
——————————————————————

Play/Imagine this song later in the chapter:)

Flash's POV

Jasmine is the best person I've ever met. She's smart, funny, kind, pretty. Overall perfect. Shes the image of Perfect. I've liked her since we were twelve. I know, I have absolutely NO shot with her. And the fact that she's TONY STARK'S daughter and the AVENGERS are her family? Forget it! Parker's got a better shot than I do! He's got that internship with her dad.

Jasmine comes back in the room.

"What was that about?" I ask

"He said he was gonna stop by the tower to help my dad in the garage, but I told him he's out of town. I think he's at the mansion in Malibu..."

"Oh" I say with a shrug "when do you think he will be back?"

she gets another notification "apparently he's flying back right now"

it's been years since I've seen Mr. Stark. The reason why? Jasmine and I had to stop hanging out when we were fourteen. The threats were getting bad, what with Ultron and such, she was on the verge of discovery. Our parents decided it was better if we stopped hanging out for a few years. But since everything happened and crime has died down, My parents talked to Mr. Stark and they think it's safer to hang out now.

"where is he?" I tentatively ask

"Tony! Where is IronDad?"

"IronDad is passing over Jefferson City, Missouri"

She turns to me "He's passing over Missouri"

"Yeah I got the memo. What do you think he'll think of me?"

"what do you mean 'what will he think of you'? He loves you! Just because it's been a few years, doesn't mean he's forgotten you. He actually brings you up quite often"

"Really?"

"All the time" she says "it gets annoying"

"awwwwww. Does Jazzy-Poo not like to hear about her best friend?"

She whips her chair around and grabs my wrist. Ouch.

"Don't call me Jazzy-Poo" she says sharply "and don't say that in front of my dad.

"Okay okay! Just let go!"

"Fine"

"I don't think it's fair that you have superstrength"

she laughs "life ain't fair, sweetheart"

"Ah, so I'm sweetheart now?"

"it appears you are"

she sits down on one of the many chairs in her room "so, should we study?"

"I think we should"

We study for about an hour and a half, until we hear a knock on the door.