𝐒𝐚𝐦 𝐱 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦

Tittle: "Why Is It So Hard"
Song: Playdate-Melanie Martinez
Type: Fluff

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Awesamedude POV

I was lost at the overwhelming sweet smell, the warm touch and the bright beauty of my boyfriend Dreams eyes, we where out on our 1st date and dream looked absolutely adorable in his big sweater and skinny jeans.

He was so small and adorable, I mean I am 6'9 and dream is 5'8 so of course I'm way taller than him but still his adorable, we where sitting in a bench at the park dream sitting next to me as he eats his candy apple wich I bought for him.

We where just chilling and laughing at the jokes we make, I blushed looking at dreams hand and slowly touching his hand with mine 'I want to hold his hand so badly, it looks so soft and small!' I thought to myself as I keept looking at it, I took a deep breath as I took his hand intertwining our fingers.

Dream looked at our hands before looking at me and giving me the sweetest smile I have ever seen, it made my heart race.

I stared at dreams beutiful emerald eyes before slowly talking "Dream may I kiss you?" Dream nodded giving me permission and just like that our lips touched, it was a slow jet sweet kiss and I enjoyed every second of it.

We soon pulled away trying to catch our breath as we looked each other in the eyes and slowly whispered

"I love you"

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Sorry its short

Words:
259