Techno x Dream

Tittle: Hot Under The Collar
Ship: Techno x Dream
Song: Stress-Doja cat
Theme: Sexy time
Type: Fluff, Fluff

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Techno POV

I was happy with everything right now, the fancy velvet room smelled like strawberry pound cake, wine glass in my hand as me and dream lay in my bed, the smooth velvet colord silk sheets covering the bottom of our bodys. I lay naked on dreams bare back as he took small sips of his cherry wine, I smiled as I slowly trail kisses on dreams back and down to his bottom area before going up to his freckled shoulders, I keept kissing smiling at dreams small giggles "this is really romantic Techno, thanks for sharing this with me~" I smiled even more at dreams honey sweet voice that was dripping with affection, I gave his shoulder one final kiss before putting my other hand on his back rubbing circles on it "anything for you my homeless green boy" i said closing my eyes and laying my head on his shoulder hearing his laugh "you now what?" Dream tilted his head a bit still looking at his wine glass "what?" Dream responded after a while "you look beautiful naked" I paused and kissed his freckled shoulder "and you begin less energetic and more calm and sensual makes me feel very special" I continued before taking my hand and placing it on his chin moving his head to my direction so we both looked at each other "well I'm glad you like it~" dream responded before kissing my lips, I could taste dreams wine wich made me very happy to know that I'm the only one tasting him. Soon we pulled away looking into each others eyes "I love you dream" dream smirked "I love you too bacon"

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Sorry its short 😔

Words:
306