𝑽𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍

Happy valentines day! Hope you all enjoy your day and get a bunch of chocolate and love 💘 💕💗 💖

Tittle: "sweeter than chocolate"
Song: buttercup-Jack Stauber
Type: Fluff, slight angst

•°♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡•°

3rd Person POV

Dream was inside the SMP house sitting on the sofa bored since I had nothing to do in mind, dream suddenly jumped when he heard the boys Sapnap, Illumina, Sam, Punz, George, Techno, A6D and fundybcame running down stairs and tackled Dream hugging him tightly while screaming "happy valentines day dream!" Dream stayed silent for a while making the boys worry "dream?" Illumina asked with a worried tone and expression wich was imidiatly gone when dream let out a loud yet sweet laugh, the group looked worried seeing dreams eyes being decorated with tears "hah sorry I just love you guys too much, thank you... for making me feel loved" the boys gave dream a sympathetic smile before giving him a warm and gentle huge with kisses all over his face making dream giggle and blush "stop it that tickles!" Dream screamed through his laughter, the boys smiled before getting up and taking out their chocolate. Dream got up and kissed every boys cheeks and foreheads before taking the chocolates "thank you all" dream said with a smile wich made the boys smile fondly "no problem dream/dreamie" dream sights with a sweet smile "what would I do without you all?"

💞Happy Valentines Day💞