𝐄𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐱 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦

(Not making another chapter with this ship since Eret said he is uncomfortable with it)

Requested by: many of you

Type: fluff

_______________________________________________________________________

Erets POV:

  I was wearing my strawberry dress and boots again looking at the mirror admiration how pretty I am when suddenly I heard my rooms door open seeing my beautiful boyfriend in his cute blob form with his white smiling mask covering the upper part of his face leaving his lips exposed, I smiled as he came up to me slowly and I could see his masks face turn into a frown.

"What's the matter dreamy" I asked giving him a worried smile while wrapping my arms around his small waist.

"Its just that I also want to wear a dress but... I wouldn't look as handsome as you" dream said letting out a giggle though I could tell that it was just to cover up his sadness.

I looked at him and firmly grab his shoulders looking directly at the eyes his mask has and I kissed his lips deeply but with a tint of sweetness, then I went to my closet and grabbed a spare strawberry dress i have and hand it to him, he looked at me then at the dress in his hands.

"Well you won't know until you try it on, besides i think you will look gorgeous in it"

He hesitantly nodded and walked out of the room, I waited for about 20 minutes until I heard the door opened again, I turned around and I felt my face turn completely red, dream didn't have his mask on showing his cute freckles and the dress perfectly showed his curved but slim body shape. He was absolutely adorable and breathtaking well at least in my eyes. He gave a small twirl before giving a small smile showing that he was getting confident and that made me happy, I then grabbed my pride flag and wrapped it around him making it look like a cape.

"See you look stunning" I said giving him a kiss on the lips again

"I guess your right" he said looking up at me lovingly holding my hands

"I love you my queen"

"I love you more my king" dream said giving a small weeze before kissing me on the cheek.

The rest of the day was just us cuddling and complicating each other making a small blush appear on our faces, let's just say that after that dream and I wore more dresses together giving each other more confident.
_______________________________________________________________________

Sorry if there's many mistakes it was very rushed but I had fun writing it so I hope you enjoyed it as well anyways have a good day/night