𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐛𝐮𝐫 𝐱 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦

Wilbur took out a healing potion as he was ready to run and heal from a bunch of mobs, Wilbur was on a call playing hard-core minecraft with Tommy when suddenly Tommy left the game leaving him alone with a bunch of mobs. Wilbur got mad hearing Tommy laugh like a maniac, it was already daytime and Tommy logged in the game again but this time he stared to kill Wilbur because he thought it would be funny. Wilbur starts running away but gets distracted when he hears his door open and saw his boyfriend Dream sit on his lap taking a hold of the computer mouse taking out an axe and staring to kill Tommy. Tommy started to run away being low on health.

"Wilbur who's playing?! This isn't you who's playing!!"

"I am idiot" said dream wheezing a bit

Wilbur laughed as he cuddles the back of dreams neck feeling him squirm a bit at the feeling of hot breath on his neck, Wilbur took a deep breath as he smells dreams scent of lemons. After some more minutes dream finally killed Tommy hearing him scream and curse. Wilbur kissed dreams neck tenderly and then moved his head so dream was looking at him, Wilbur then kissed him on his soft pink lips, smiling in the kiss.

"Thanks for the help, love you"

"I love you more"

Dream said with a smile on his face looking back at the computer/monitor and continued to play.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Words:
250