𝑺𝒚𝒌𝒌𝒖𝒏𝒐 𝒙 𝑫𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎

This was requested but the requestor wants to remain anonymous, im not sure if its lemon or not but it definitely has implications of smut
(this is from this book, go check it out)

This was requested but the requestor wants to remain anonymous, im not sure if its lemon or not but it definitely has implications of smut (this is from this book, go check it out)

Tittle: "Doll"

Song: propuesta indecente-Romeo Santos
Theme: Mafia au

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Dream's POV

I was inside the large house of my new boyfriend, the house was really big and fancy wich matches with my boyfriends looks, I was wearing a tight green dress and black heels wich isn't really what I like to wear but I really wanted to impress him. I walked to the living room where my boyfriend was sitting in the couch with a cup of wine in hand, I smiled and walked up to him and one I was in front of him he put his hand on my waist "you look great sweetheart, come sit" I nodded before sitting on his lap and crossing one leg over the other, Sykkuno was wearing a black suit with a green tie "you look stunning" Sykkuno said putting his hand on my thigh and rubbing it up and down making me shudder a bit but I responded "and you look hot in that suit" Sykkuno smiled before kissing my neck "you aren't uncomfortable with this right?" I put my hand on his cheek before turning my head a bit and kissing his cheek "nope you dont make me uncomfortable at all" he nodded before sliding his hand over my inner thighs slowly rubbing circles on my soft skin "your skin is so incredibly soft and tender, just like feathers" the way his voice sounded saying that send shivers up my spine. He kept rubbing before putting his hand deeper on my thigh his hand going a bit up the dress, the way his rough hand touched my skin send heats of pleasure. I put my hand on his neck before sighing deeply at the feeling "I love you doll" I smiled "I love you too"

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Words:
332