MegaPVP x Dream

Tittle: Protect You From Evil
Song: Do It For Her- Steven universe
Type: Fluff, angst

(This is from my other book i just posted it here)

This is inspired/continuation by/of the chapter 'jailbreak' chapter from the book MC youtuber oneshots by  SleepyHasInsomnia  go check their chapter out is very cute and you will understand it better if you read it first (idk why i wanted to do this)

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Megas PVP's POV

Its been a while since I broke dream out of the prison and a while since Tommy and Sam came to get dream and I was worried that they might try again, dream told me what happened and how everyone teamed up against him and locked him up and although that time i was able to protect him im afraid that everyone will come after dream and could do nothing to stop them.

It was nighttime, just me and dream laying in bed inside our small house; I couldn't sleep with all those thoughts in my head 'what if everyone in the server cam to get him, I couldn't possibly stop them, he will suffer in that terrible prison again' I sat up from bed and looked next to me seeing dream sleeping peacefully made me smile, I sight and brushed a piece of hair off dreams face.

'I don't want them to take him away from me, ill protect you dream I promise' I get up and grabbed my jacket putting it on (he only has his shirt and some shorts) before putting my shoes on, taking a dimond sword and going outside.

I breath in the cold night air before walking to the sea shore, I looked around before going in the portal and being sent to the nether.

I started walking away from the portal until I reached 2000 blocks and walked to the portal in front of me, I got inside the portal and got sent to L'manburg; I looked around making sure no one was around and start walking to the person who can train me to become even stronger. Technoblade.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

I'm making a part two

Words:
345