𝐓𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐧𝐨 𝐱 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦

Characters: slime Dream and pig Techno

Technoblade was looking at Dream who was talking to his brother Wilbur and he would be lying if he said he wasn't jealous, Technoblade has a crush on the boy for a year now to the point that he sees him as the most perfect person (after him of course) but who could not he was absolutely incredible, he was good at fighting, smart, kind, funny, and absolutely adorable. He saw as Wilbur started petting Dreams head and then petting the white blob that dream had on his shoulder both Dream and wilbur giggling at his actions. Techno looked at his brother with absolute hate and and annoyance, he understood that dream was always very close with his friends Techno has no trouble with that but his own brother that knows that his crushing on dream is absolutely despicable. He was too into his thoughts that he didn't notice that dream was walking his way until dream got on his tip toes and tap his shoulder snapping Techno from his thoughts.

"Oh hallooo" Techno said as he looked down waving at dream looking behind him seeing wilbur leave

Dream smiled as he looked up at him the little blob on dreams shoulder cuddling closer to dreams neck. Techno smirked as he looked at dreams blob, techno reached dreams shoulder and started petting the blob.

"He's cute..." said techno as he moved his hand away wanting to look at dream

"Aww thanks" dream let out a small smile

Techno blushed at looking at dreams smile, he then looked at dreams eyes they where the most beautiful eyes he has ever seen. He wanted dream to be his he didn't want to lose dream to his own brother so he decided to take a bold move. He took dreams hand and lifted his chin so he could look at him, 'is now or never' he thought as he looked at dream eyes filled with love and admiration.

"Dream i love you and I was wondering if you could go on a date with me?"

Dream looked up at him not saying a word almost like he was trying to understand the words that came out of his mouth.

"I love you too techno"

Techno smiled and hugged dream tightly feeling his warmth and heartbeat melt his heart. His happy knowing that dream loves him and that there going to be together for a long time.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Words:
411