𝑫𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝒙 𝑪𝒐𝒓𝒑𝒔𝒆

Tittle: " Doll Face"
Song: Like that-Doja cat
Theme: Stripper, Mafia au
Type: Fluff, Lemon

Dreams POV

I room a deep breath as my hand grabbed the pole tightly in front of the crowd, I lift myself up and wrap my leg around the pole, my shorts lifting up as my legs opened wide (I suck at writing stripping) I put my hands up my head grabbing the pole behind me and after I lift myself up and open my legs once more.
I hear someone whistle at me wich I was used to, I love the attention everyone gives me especially the sexual one, soon the music stopped the same time I stopped dancing; I get off the stage and walked to the bar where Nick gave me a glass of water wich I finished quickly.
While I was talking to Nick George walked up to me and taps my shoulder "dream sorry to interrupted but someone payed the after show VIP" I nodded "Alright its table 4 in the corner, its a one hour pay" my eyes widden 'but a one hour after show is more than 600 dollars, why would someone want to pay that much to just spend time with me?'

I nodded again before asking "is it a sex order?" "No it's just to talk and spend time with you" i smiled "oh ok" I started to walk away waved goodbye to George and Sapnap.

I walked to the VIP sone and pulled away the dark purple curtains the room has before entering and walking to the table where I saw 1 girl and 3 guys, I walked over to them and dow "Hello I'm dream, thanks for your pay" a guy with a scarf gave me a sweet smile while a red eye boy grabbed my wait and sat me on his lap wich made me blush but it was interrupted by another voice

(To be continued)

:)