𝐀6𝐃 𝐱 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦

⚠️Warning ⚠️
I am not making fun of anyone that is blind, I don't know how it feels to be blind but I know it can be hard so please don't take it harshly. Also im not forcing the muffin trio to come back together it's their decision and their life and we can't tell them how to live their lives.

Tittle: "Sweet Dreams"
Song:
Type: Fluff, Angst

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

A6D's POV

I woke up from my sleep feeling my soft bed and blankets as well as Ian who is laying on my lap, I sit up and stretch while I yawn.

I look next to me seeing my boyfriend Dream covered in the blanket, I let out a soft chuckle before ruffling his soft hair before going down a bit and whispering in his ear "wake up", Dream groaned before turning around his back facing me.

I sight and lay back down and hug his waist putting my head on his shoulder "come on we have to wake up" I said the last part with a soft chuckle, I put my head off his shoulder and on my pillow as Dream just turned around now facing me "im tired!"

I smiled as I looked at his freckled face wich has a large scar over his nose and eyes, I put a strand of hair behind his ear before responding "I know but we have to, if you want we can get breakfast" Dream smiled before nodding, I got up being careful not to push Ian off before walking up to Dream and taking off his blankets "do you want help or do you want to dress up by yourself?" I asked giving him a sad smile as I see his eyes opening revealing 2 light green eyes.

Dream sat up wich made me smile seeing that he had on my shirt wich reached his upper thighs and a bracelet that a fan gave him, dream yawned before tugging my shirt "can you take out some clothes?" I take his hand and give it a gentle squeeze "yeah" "thank you" dream responded before ruffling his hair.

I walked over our closet and take out a green sweater, black jeans

(DISCONTINUE)
May continue this later