𝐑1

Type: fluff

Ship: dream x wilbur

Tittle: movie night

Requested by: @1lldlflwnznd (hope its correct)
________________________________

Wilburs POV:

Me and dream have been really busy with work and haven't had much time with each other so we took this free Saturday to watch a movie together, dream was in our room grabbing some pillows and blankets with some plushies as well meanwhile i was in the kitchen waiting for the popcorn to finish cooking in the microwave.

I heard dream going down the stairs with the stuff, i picked my head around the corner and see dreams small figure putting the blankets and pillows on the couch and then he sat down and started playing with a really pretty yellow cow plushie and a stupid looking squid one (let's see who recognized this).
I suddenly hear a dig making me jump a bit i looked away from my little boyfriend as i go back to the microwave and open the microwave opening the bag and put the popcorn in a bowl then i closed the microwave door thing? (I forgot what it's called). I then opened the fridge and grabbed two cans of Coca-Cola taking then to the living room and put it on a little table that is on front of the couch then i went back to the kitchen and take the bowl of popcorn.

I sit down putting the bowl of popcorn on my lap then i put my arms around dream smiling as i feel him squirm a bit in embarrassment, dream then laid his head on my chest and i kiss his head, dream then turned on the TV and put on a movie on Netflix while rambling about how he wanted to see it so badly but since its a horror movie he didn't want to see it alone. And honestly it was adorable hearing him rambling and feeling his heat on him, i then felt him playing with my hand so i looked down at him and he lookes up at me with an innocent look on his face.

"Your hands are so huge" he said puffing his cheeks, i pinched his cheek and give him a big grin

"Or maybe you're just too short"

I laugh as i hear dream gasp dramatically, we then started to watch the movie. Everything wax quite until dream said something that made me very happy.

"Wilbur..."

"Mhmm" i said while playing with his blonde curls

"I love you"

I smiled and put my arms around his small body

"I love you too"

______________________

Sorry if it's short and im not posting in this book it's just that im putting all my attention and focus on my other book so idk if I'll post here so much because i am putting more creativity and love to the other book so yeah if you can plz check it out i would really appreciate it so yeah.

Anyways thank you for the requesting and love you all have and amazing day/night♡