𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐱 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦

George and dream where sitting on a field with a couple of trees and flowers, George looked at Dream seeing the short man with his mask on. George took his glasses from the small box that they where in, he looked at them and and processed to take a deep breath hesitation on putting them on or not.

"I'm kinda scared to put them on"

"Come on put them on, you can see me first. I'll be first thing you'll see with the glasses!!" Screamed Dream

George smiled at the shorter man's cuteness, he stared lifting his glasses but stopped before it reached his eyes and looked back at Dream with a nervous look.

"I'm actually really nervous to put them on.."

"You'll be fine now come on put them on, how about this, if you put on the glasses I'll take off my mask deal?" Dream said with a reassuring smile

George looked at him in disbelief 'will he really show his face?' He looked at the man seeing him nod, he closed his eyes and put on the glasses. There was silence and George was too nervous to open his eyes until he heard a shuffle next to him, he was curious of what was going on so he opened his eyes.

"Does it look different?" Dream said looking at him

George's eyes widden when he saw him, the first thing he noticed was Dreams face beautiful green eyes and soft looking lips, he was silent as he looked at his surroundings observing all the different colors. He then looked at Dream again getting closer until their noses touched, George was at a trance not being able to look away he wanted to stare at those eyes forever wake up seeing that delicate face and soft lips. They learned closer until their lips touch moving at the same rhythm of the unheard music, when they parted they looked deep in each other's eyes George snapped out of it when he heard dream say something that caused him to blush.

"I love you George" Dream says almost sounding like a whisper

George smiled and replied "I love you too"

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

S

o this is my first time writing a story and like posting here so yeah sorry for bad grammar and the writing mistakes.

Anyway have an amazing day/night♡

Words:
391