No. 6

"Me & Your Ghost" by Blackbear
••

Friday, September 9, 1994
Overall, we all agreed and went to a place called the "Caribbean Zone"? I think this place was mainly for adults because it had the word "cocktail" in their like motto, but we never got checked for our ID's so I guess not?

"What drinks can I get for you all?" The waitress came over asking. She seemed nice. She was young and had a bright smile on her face.

"I'll take a lemonade if you have any?" Alex asks.

"We have Shirley Temples if you'd like that instead?" She asks. "You seem like a Shirley Temple type of guy."

"Oh! Perfect! Yes please!" Alex responds happily.

"Pepsi for me please." Reggie says, raising his hand slightly and smiling small.

"I'll take a Dr. Pepper if you got those?" Luke says. The lady continues to write down our drinks.

"And for you two?" She asks, pointing her pen at Bobby and me.

"Water is fine." We both said at the same time, we look at each other and laugh. The waitress giggles with us.

"Okay well I'll have those right out!" She says, then walks away.

"She was nice." I implied. The guys nodded in agreement.

"You guys are on a small get away and you choose WATER." Alex says sarcastically at Bobby and me.

"I ate a little bit of some junk last night when I couldn't sleep. My body NEEDS this water." I said laughing out.

"Okay, Bobby whats your excuse?" Alex says, crossing his arms.

"Vegetarian?" He says.

"Dude, I'm pretty sure most sodas are vegetarian safe." Luke says.

"Unless its Mello Yellow- I'm not saying its animal infested, but who drinks that stuff." Reggie jokes. We all laugh at that joke, I will admit, it was kind of funny.

We all laughed and had a good time, got our drinks, and food and headed straight to the beach. At this time, it was around 5 o'clock and we were all definitely ready for smores.

When we got to the beach, we unloaded some of the fire starters from Alex's car, and gathering dead bushes, twigs, some small logs and put them all in a pile to light up. Bobby takes the fire starter and lights it, tossing it into the pile and a fire ignites right in front of our eyes. It was so cool! I got a video of it luckily, you could see all of the guys in it.

"Want one?" Luke says sitting next to me, passing me a marshmallow and a stick to use for it.

"Yeah." I said. I put the marshmallow on the stick and burnt it with the flames. I pulled out the black marshmallow and put it on graham crackers with chocolate, all the guys are giving me that crazy look again. "What?" I said.

"You burnt your marshmallow?" Alex says, acting like he was sad about it.

"Yeah. It makes the center really gooey." I stated. Which was true, "You can't even taste the burnt part!" I said.