No. 14

"18" by Anarbor

••

Thursday, April 27, 1995
We all sat in the studio, talking about everything going on till Bobby arrived. Spring break has had a rocky start, but it'll get better. I hope.

••

Monday, June 12, 1995
*Amelia's POV*
The last bell rung and the whole school shook with excitement. Today was our last day, school was officially out and summer was here finally. I went downstairs to wait for the guys like I usually did. Luke came running up to me, grabbing me into a hug and picking me up.

"Arrrghhhh. I like you a lot and can't wait to spend all summer with you!" Luke said, holding me tightly.

"Can't- breathe-" I joked to get him to put me down so I can actually hug him.

"Sorry!" Luke said, setting me down gently only to get hugged again by me. "Plus, today is a very special day." Luke added.

"Oh no, please don't make a big deal out of it." I begged.

"Happy birthday, little sis." I heard Reggie shout as he makes his way towards me and Luke.

"Ugh you jerk." I said, playfully punching his shoulder.

"What? We wish the important people we love happy birthday on their birthdays?" Reggie said jokingly.

"Hold up, it's Amelia's birthday?" Bobby said, walking up and joining us. "Dude, we have to do something!" He added.

Alex walked up behind me and grabbed me into a hug. "Happy birthday to my second sister." He joked, also messing up my hair.

"Also a jerk." I laughed out, pointing at Alex.

"Well since we all know it's Amelia's birthday, what are we gonna do?" Luke asked, while snaking his arms around me from behind, and leaning his head on my shoulder.

"Well, when we were younger, Amelia always wanted to go to a trampoline park." Reggie suggested.

"When I was little." I said. "We can all just do dinner? It's probably more affordable too being half of us are runaways and don't have jobs." I joked, trying to lighten the mood but that wasn't the best subject to do so.

We all started for Alex's car again. I got in and Alex put in a cassette tape labeled, 'Amelia's Mix'. I looked at him confused and a like uncomfortable.

"Dude, look in my glove box, I have one for everyone." Alex said. I punched open the glove box and all the cassette tapes of Reggie's, Bobby's and Luke's all sat there. "See?" He added.

"I never said I didn't believe you." I joked.

"You said nothing actually," Reggie joked along with me.

Alex never said where we were going, but I know Alex and he'll chose somewhere nice. After 30 minutes or so of watching out the window while listening to a mix off all my new favorite songs, we arrive at a place called 'The Supper Club'? The first word was really faded, it started with a J, but I couldn't read it, so 'The' will do.

We enter the little diner and it was really nice. We sat down at a table and the waitress came over to start with our drinks. Everyone got their usual- Reggie got Pepsi, Alex got a pink lemonade this time, Bobby and I had our waters, and Luke with his Dr. Pepper.