No. 11

"More Than A Band" by The Lemonade Mouth Cast

••

Sunday, January 1, 1995
*Amelia's POV*
"Then I won't, ever." He said, still clinging back to me.

••

"Okay, so maybe we can call this one Lights?" I asked Luke, sitting with him in our guest house at my house.

"That wouldn't make sense with the lyrics. Plus, it's about Alex, we should make it special." He said smiling small.

"Bright?" I asked looking up to him on the couch. "Cause Alex is such a bright person?"

"Yeah. Bright sounds perfect!" He said, titling the page with his semi-okay hand writing.

He wrote down the title, took the book and smiled. Luke and I had our own songs for fun that meant something to us, whether it was about Alex, Reggie, or even Bobby, they meant something.

"I should get going, it's almost dinner time." Luke suggested, not wanting to over stay his stay.

"No, please, stay for dinner." I suggested back, smiling.

"You sure your mom won't care?" He asked.

"Luke, she adores you. I'm pretty sure Reggie's getting jealous." I joked.

He did stay for dinner, then went back to Bobby's for the week. He's been here the last few nights on the couch and has felt bad for it. Our winter break was over tomorrow, and I longed for the 6 months that were too far from now to play at the Orpheum.

I pulled out my lap top after dinner, and video called all the guys. "Hey, it's our last day of winter break, and the sun is setting soon. What are we doing?" I asked.

"I have an idea." Alex said leaving the video call. Bobby, Luke, and Reggie look at each other on the screen confused. Next thing I know, Alex is honking for Reggie and I outside. Bobby and Luke heard it on the call and left knowing they were next.

We got into his car.

"So where are we going?" I asked Alex.

"Not telling yet." He said, focusing on his driving. We picked up Bobby and Luke, and Alex drove us all to the pier. "We're here."

"The pier?" Reggie questioned.

"Luke, Bobby, you brought your guitars. I have buckets and drumsticks. I think we should play on the pier during sunset. Especially with how busy it is right now, I think it'd be good for us before the big show. Get a small following." Alex suggested to us.

"I have a good idea..." Luke started playing a tune to Reggie's Jam. We would play this in the studio a lot just for fun.

"...come on Reginald." Alex joked, as he started to hit the buckets.

♫"Can you, can you hear me?
LOUD AND CLEAR,
We gotta, gotta get ready,
CAUSE ITS BEEN YEARS AH,
Wooo ohhh ohh ohh,
This band is back.
Wooo ohhh ohh ohh,
This band is back."♫

People began crowding around us while Alex hit the buckets, and Luke and Bobby strummed the guitars. Reggie and I sung together, sounding really good.

♫"Can you?
Yes we can.
Can you hear me?
Loud and clear!
We gotta get, wanna get, gotta get ready...
Cause its been years, ah!
Wooo ohhh ohh ohh,
This band is back.
Wooo ohhh ohh ohh,
This band is back."♫