Chapter 15 The Story Behind The Beast

Snow's P.O.V.

I watched Dusk run out of the house and was about to go after her when Strider ran out of the door, letting out a sigh I sat down in a chair and felt Nikolai step behind me.
"She'll be fine, Strider may be a dumby but he's pretty good with feelings," he rumbled causing me to sigh.
"How did you become human?" I asked him wondering if he was changed the same as Dusk and I. "Long story," he muttered causing me to smirk.
"I got time Nikolai," I said with a grin without turning to face him, I heard as creak of the chair as he sat down with a grunt.

***Third POV(Nikolais Story)***

A large brown bear lumbered through the forest, he was following the scent of a tasty caribou which he had chased off of the herd but lost it even with its injured leg. He followed it to a clearing where it stood with its head raised almost defiantly, letting out a low rumble the bear charged forward with a roar not realizing the trap. He slammed into a cage, letting out a mighty roar he backed away only to run into the other side of the cage, a pinprick hit him in the back and darkness covered the rest of his vision, one last angry snarl escaped him before he went down.

When he woke up he was different, he knew that down to the center of his soul, something precious of him that had been altered. Lifting up his head he noticed that his balance was shifted, looking down he noted that he had large No Fur hands and a body just like the No Furs.
"What have you done?" he questioned his deadly calm voice held a promise of pain and death that sent shivers of fear down the No Furs in the room causing a malicious smirk to cross his features.
He was crouching in the cage that was too small for him to stand straight up in his No Fur form.

His large hands rached forward and grasped the bars of his cage, locking eyes with the No Furs in the room he took the bars and wrenched them apart like twigs. The No Furs screamed and took off out of the room as he stepped out of his cage only wearing a pair of shorts. A blast of fire hit his room causing the door to shoot towards him which he stopped it with one flick of his hand causing it to go sideways. A man with fiery red hair stepped into the room with a cocky smirk on his face.
"Hmm your like me," he said with a grin.

Nikolai curtly nodded as he walked past him and into the hallway, bending down on all fours as he allowed his Fur to come forth and let lose a mighty roar. A tiger stepped up beside him as they stepped out into the hallways, charging forward he crashed through the guards and out into the snowy wilderness.

***Back To Snow***

"So yeah, Strider and I moved here built our home and have been here for about a month," he said with a shrug.
"Do you think there are any others like us? Any other Flipsiders who have not escaped?" I asked turning to face him.
"Flipsiders?" he questioned.
"People who flip from being a No Fur and a Fur," I said with a shrug causing him to nod,.
"I'm su-" he started but was interuptted when Dusk and Strider burst through the door causing me to leap to my feet.
"What's wrong?" I asked my eyes narrowing on Dusk's worried gaze.
"Seven Furs are coming up the mountian and they don't look freindly," Dusk said.

I leaped out of the door to see Seven Furs leap up the side of the mountian, twin panthers snarled as their tail locked as the wind whipped around me. An eagle screeched over ahead, I looked at the others, a wolf, lioness, cheetah, and a leopard were all snarling at us. A low growl rumbled from my chest as I locked gazes with the twin panthers who had shifted to their No Fur form, the girls had long black hair and a peircing silver gaze, they obviously had the power of water casing me to smirk and tilt my head to the side as ice began to surround me with its icy coolness.

The twin panthers screamed in anger.
"We are known as the Twin Katanas," they said in unison.
"Well I'm known as Snow, now enough chit-chat," I snapped as they charged forward each having a ball of water in their fists.
My hands automatically began to release an icy chill as I clapped them together in front of me causing the world in front of me to become blinded with ice. When I opened my eyes the twin panthers where laying quite a bit away with various peices of ice sticking out of them but I could tell the fight was not over yet.

I shifted into my Fur as a challanging screech announced itself from my maw.
"You will bow down to our leader!" they screamed as they also shifted into their Fur and leaped forward.
I closed my eyes and waiting till they were a couple centimeters away from me before making my move, each of the twins were going for each side of me. Lunging forward I snagged the tail of one twin and jerked her around so she would crashed into the other twin, twin one snarled and leaped forward to land a scratch on my nose. I leaped forward and headbutted her causing her to skid off the side of the mountian leaving me with one.

Twin two snarled in anger and had hot water blast me in the sides, my vision became shrouded in steam as a pained cry came from me due to my burning fur. A kick to my side sent me flying as I skidded to a stop on the edge of the mountian, letting out an angry scream I faced Twin two who was smirking like she had just won the lottery.
"Snow! Behind you!" Dusk's scream finally reached my ears as my eyes widened, I turned to see twin one, leaping right at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Vote 

Follow