🌸33🌸

Recap - Naina and Jungkook spend their own time alone and it was raining which made the time more romantic. When they were lost In themselves, goons attack on them. Jungkook was hit on the head back and Naina was kidnapped.

Let's see what happens next...

Jungkook went unconscious after hitting on the back of his head. After few hours he got little consciousness and he could only think of Naina... With a blink of eyes and concern... He worried... About Niana.. He shouted in cry but he can't move... 😨😨 . He realized that he is tied by the chair and he is in the unknown room, he struggle alot unfortunately he defeated then he heard some noise and looked towards that direction one of the wall of that room is design to see in other room but it was translucent and he can see a girl struggling to some people... And asking for help... But he can't see clearly because of the translucent wall. But he could recognize the voice..

Jk - Naina.. 😥

Yes he was also kidnapped..

Here on the other side on that girl room Chaenyeol was kept who was in terrible condition done by duplicate Chan.. But this was not known by Jungkook..

Same like Jungkook he could also see the girl room through that translucent wall... He can also recognize the voice of the girl. Chan also shouted Naina's name.

Both of them could here the beating sound with belt clearly and cry of the girl..

Jungkook was struggling hard so that he could atleast save his Naina from the monsters.. But he can't do anything he was crying so hard and don't want to listen the pain voice coming from the other room..

Then there comes the duplicate Chan..

Duplicate Chan - woah woah... Enjoying... ? Mr Jeon Jungkook the lead singer in BTS and now Fiance of Miss Naina... (He pointed towards the room where the girl voice was coming).

Jk - you..... Fuc**r how could you do this... You said you were her best friend and.... You are treating her like this...

Duplicate Chan - ohh really... I intentionally did friendship with here just to make her mine but she chosen you instead of me.. And how can I bear this... 👿 Just because of you.... I have to treat my Naina like this.... She is getting punished because of you Bastared.

Jk - leave her otherwise you don't know what can I do... I know you are not Chaenyeol you someone else took his face and place and I trust him he can't be like you....

Duplicate Chan - 😲... 😆😆😆 ohh so you know that I am not Chan... Yes you are right I am not or say better than him and you Mr Jeon Jungkook... Aww did you see your sweet Naina there... Tsk tsk... I am so sad... That she is getting punishment for the sins of yours... If you wouldn't come close to her she wouldn't have suffered... Well I am aking her pure so that she can be mine.... 😈😈...

Jk - you are a devil.... How can person who loves a girl and can do such cheap deeds... DO YOU HAVE EVEN HEART? HOW CAN YOU DO ALL THIS TO HER... 😠

Duplicate Chan - awwww.... The great Jeon Jungkook is in pain... For a normal Indian girl... Amazing...

Jk - Normal.. ? ... Might be for you... She is... My love, my life.. And person like you will never understand what is love.. Jus... Just.... Untie me.. Th.. Than you see what are you...

Duplicate Chan - 😄😄 do you really think that I will release you just like that... Atleast see the full film of your sweet Naina.. With me.. 😉..
I am her future husband and ....

Jk - please leave her... You can... Kill me or ask whatever you want but please leave her she is innocent...

Duplicate Chan- leave her... Hann... What are you saying.... All the things I have done for her..because I love her.... And you.,... You are saying to leave her .. Just like that.... WHAT I HAVE TO DO WITH YOU... JUNGKOOK... YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME.... BUT JUST BECAUSE NAINA LOVES YOU.. ... You are here.... And you will watch .. Me getting married with Naina 😆😆😆

After saying this he just went out and behind Jungkook left helpless.. He was crying so much and want to get free to save her Naina.. But what he can do.. He was tied very tightly that was hurting him too... Yes he got rashes on his wrist while struggling...

Here Chaenyeol and Jungkook were worried about Naina as they both were helpless and the Duplicate Chaenyeol was enjoying seeing all this...
--

On the other hand... Every one got the news that Jungkook and Naina got kidnapped because someone sent a letter to them with a DVD in it...which shows the figures of three of them Chaenyeol Jungkook and Naina... All were worried about them. They all already know that this day will be coming but they haven't got any idea that this would happen now on their special day....

Mrs Jung was very worried about her children..especially Naina..But Tae and Jimin console her that nothing will happen to Naina and Jungkook... They all went out and said IU to take care.... And if any clue found let them know...

They all stopped once they saw that there was someone uninvited unknown guest... All of them were looking each other.... Contacting with eye who is this... But as it was unknown so no one knows the person...

?? - Hello guyes.... Very happy to meet you all just like my dream come true....

Suga - .. Who are you? 🤨

?? - I am.....

✧༺♥༻✧✧༺♥༻✧✧༺♥༻✧

To be continue

Please do watch my new edit on BTS on my YouTube Channel... @freesoul_718

Also.. Please Like Share and Subscribe for more... Video edits....

Thank you 💜💜