🌸45🌸

The Wedding Ceremony: Jungkook’s First Look at Naina

The venue was alive with excitement, the soft hum of traditional music filling the air. The grand entrance was prepared, and everyone eagerly awaited the bride’s arrival. Jungkook stood at the mandap, nervously adjusting his sherwani, his heart racing with anticipation. He had seen Naina countless times before, but this moment was different. Today, she was becoming his wife.

The doors slowly opened, and the room fell silent. Naina stepped forward, bathed in soft light, wearing a stunning red and gold lehenga, intricately embroidered with delicate patterns. Her jewelry shimmered, but it was her radiant smile that captured everyone's attention. The delicate maang tika on her forehead and her veil cascading behind her made her look like an ethereal queen.

Jungkook, who had been nervously fidgeting just moments before, froze in place.

Jungkook (thinking, completely stunned)"Oh my God… she's… she's absolutely breathtaking. How can she be this beautiful? This is unreal."

He couldn’t take his eyes off her, his mind unable to process how someone could look so perfect. For a moment, it felt like time had stopped, and all he could see was Naina walking toward him. His heart pounded in his chest, and he felt like he might forget to breathe.

Jungkook (whispering to himself): "I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything or anyone more beautiful in my life…"

As Naina made her way to him, her eyes locked with his. She could see the awe and admiration in his gaze, and it made her blush, her heart skipping a beat at how deeply he was looking at her.

When she finally stood in front of him, the whole world seemed to fade away for Jungkook. All he could do was smile, his voice catching in his throat.

Jungkook (softly): “Naina… you… you’re… I don’t even have words for how beautiful you look right now.”

Naina (blushing, teasing): "Are you going to say something or just stare at me the whole day?"

Jungkook snapped out of his daze, chuckling lightly.

Jungkook: "I might just stare at you forever if that’s okay."

Naina laughed softly, her cheeks growing warmer. The two exchanged a glance full of love, and it was clear to everyone present that their bond was something truly special.

The ceremony proceeded, and as the vows were exchanged, Jungkook never let go of Naina’s hand, his eyes still filled with admiration for the woman standing beside him.

The Grand Reception Entrance: The Newlyweds

After the wedding rituals, it was time for the reception. The guests were all seated, waiting for the couple to make their grand entrance. The lights dimmed slightly, and the room buzzed with excitement.

The doors swung open, and Jungkook and Naina entered hand in hand. Naina had changed into a beautiful pastel lehenga with intricate silver details, while Jungkook looked dashing in his cream silk shirt and black suit. As they walked down the aisle, the crowd cheered and showered them with flower petals.

Jungkook still couldn’t take his eyes off Naina, and as they walked, he leaned in and whispered,

Jungkook: “I still can’t believe you’re mine. How did I get this lucky?”

Naina (smiling): “Maybe in your past life, you did something good.”

Jungkook laughed and gently kissed the top of her head, feeling like the happiest man in the world.

As they reached the stage, the room filled with applause, and the couple was surrounded by their friends and family, ready to celebrate the start of their new life together.

The whole evening was filled with laughter, joy, and love, as the couple's families and friends came together to celebrate the union of Naina and Jungkook. Their first dance as husband and wife was magical, and Jungkook, still captivated by Naina’s beauty, couldn’t stop gazing at her like she was the only person in the room.

🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵

To be continued.....