🌸20🌸

Recap : so they all had fun at Naina's house and then they all headed to their dorm... Meanwhile Naina's boss Mr Kim choose her for an important business meeting... For an important, big and profitable tender   she felt lucky.. Being chosen as a representative of the company..
Let's see what happens ahead..

So Naina.. Is ready to go Busan and she says good bye to Mr & Mrs Won.. They asked her to stay safe there.. While Bruno is too sad because his companion is going... Now who will make him listen bts songs... Which they enjoy together... Well she console him that.. She will come soon and... It's strange that the dog.. Easily understand what his master says...

They both have very good bonding with each other. 

Time skips

She reach to Busan.. And her company already alloted  a room in a hotel there but she has to call for a taxi to reach at the hotel..
She call the taxi and finally she know some basic Korean words or say language.. As she now reside there... So it's necessary to know Korean..

She goes to her place.. And freshen up get ready.. And leave for her work...

( sorry too lazy to write the meeting part)

After the office day over... Well.. It's evening and what she do there in the hotel so she went out to roam.. On Busan street.. She knew that Jungkook and Jimin is from Busan so she have that curiosity to look it closely.. She get ready in relax clothes.. Just a jeans and a loose top..

She go by walking to experience the beauty of Busan.. She witness the crowd the market and the street food but.. She was vegetarian so she look for the veg restaurant.. Yeah she can have it in her hotel too but.. This is fun witnessing the busy city by own... Finally she got one and she goes in and have her dinner.. She pay and it was late now so headed to the hotel...

Half way she went by taxi..  And then she thought of walking.. As she was heading towards the hotel.. She heard some noises and there was a lady voice to so she looks there and finding that from where the sound was coming.. She saw that .. There was some people who was snatching belonging of a women in her 40's. Naina decided to help & save  that women... So she went and surprisingly.. Naina knew the karate... So applying her Indian technique.. She fight with those thieves with bravery... Giving full competition to them..  And at the end.. Luckily the from somewhere police van comes and they took the thieves with them..

Naina - are you okay aunty..?

Women - yeah I am okay.. Thank you very much.. 

Naina - oh.. Please it was my duty..to help you..

Women - you are so sweet.. What's your Name..?

Naina - Annyonghasaeyeo .. Jeonun Naina imnida.. ( with bow)

Women - ohh.. You don't look Korean though... ? I suppose you aren't... Right?

Naina - .. Haha yeah.. I am from. India.. But have job in Korea in Seoul.. 

Women - ohh.. I am... Jungmin... Nice to meet you  .. Mrs Jung or min... Whatever you like

Naina - can I call you... Mrs Jung... Is okay.. For me... 😄

Mrs Jung - so how you here.. I mean in Busan... And at this time... Out. ?

Naina - actually.. I came on a business trip.. And.. After first day meeting was, over... I thought if looking around Busan.. 

. Mrs Jung... - such a daring.. Good  well you fight great    .. I mean... It's very good for girls to know how to defend or fight.. I wish I could also..