🌸15🌸

Recape : Finally Naina meet BTS. They all told Naina how much they missed her. While Chan friendship with Naina stands lots of questions in Jungkook's mind. Whereas Chan already know about Naina love Jungkook and now he confirmed that Jungkook also have feeling for Naina somewhere in his heart.

Naina- Chan... Come let's go.. Okay so tomorrow don't forget the plan okay.. And this responsibility is given to Chan.. He will bring you all to my house..

Chan- if that... Idiot man allows..

Naina and BTS again laughed on the expression given by Chan to her old apartment secretary.. Well Chan still don't know that she change the location.

RM- Naina.. Of course why would we forget.. We were already dying to meet you and still we don't want you to go.. Just stay with us... For this weekend..

Naina - Joon come on you are the leader of the group and talking like this.. You know that they won't allow me to stay here...

RM - well it's not that hard if we insist  ... 😐

Naina - Joon.. Please and guys we are meeting tomorrow right so just few hours and we all will be together having fun...

BTS except Jungkook - hmmmm....

Chan - Naina come let's go.. Otherwise that idiot secretary will not allow you to enter..

Naina laughed in his sentence.... Ok...
Bbye all... Don't forget..

Well the truth is noone wants to leave each other.   Not BTS nor Naina and so Chan...

After goodbye.. Chan and Naina went...

In the car...

Chan - hmm so how was the meeting..

Naina - well it was unexpected... And their expressions too... O really want to hug them at that time but there was army... So... Shrugged.. And Thanks to you..  It is inky possible because of you...

Chan - My pleasure..... 😎 okay and what about Jungkook... I know and I saw you both... The moment your eyes met each other.. I captured every single moment because my eyes were on you two..

Naina - ohh really... So what you captured Mr Chanyeol...

Chan - everything...

Naina - means..?

Chan -  means that Miss Naina... That i read the love story in both of your eyes...  I must tell you that he loves you so much... That he can't even see you with other guy.. You... Remember you hold my hand once and we two were laughing..  I saw his face.. His interest was on our hand     as you were holding mine .. Then  .

Naina - left

Chan - no he didn't left he was standing there... Seeing us.

Naina - ohho....  I am saying that turn left side..

Chan - ohh... Okay... Hey  wait  .. Why left your house us straight ..

Naina - I said that take left turn

Chan - ok ok but where are we going...

Naina - right

Chan - .. Huh..?

Naina - turn right Chan.. You talk too much..

Chan - what..? Me... Ok.. As you say.. I won't say anything now... Good

Naina was on the urge of laughter seeing Chanyeol face... But she controlled...

Chan - don't know where this girl is taking me... What I have to do.. She has to pay for this..  Now that idiot will not let her enter but what I have to do.... Why should I take tension..

Naina was.. Hard controlling her laughing...

Naina - stop..

She came out of the car and Chan too..

Chan - now please will you tell where are we and whose bungalow is this. ..?

Naina - Ch... Chan.. 😂😂😂 you  .. You are seriously funny.... 😂😂 .. I know how much I controlled myself in the car..

Chan was, like 🤨.. Is this girl crazy..

Naina - ook.. Ok   😅.. This.. This is my house...

Chan - 😲 what..? Yours... When where & how ?
I mean you live... Apartment.. This.. Bungalow... Naina.. I can't understand what are you saying..

Naina - Chan..  Relax.. This is the place alloted by the company... It wasn't free.. So they gave me flat.. But now this.. 

Chan - ohh.. That's why you are saying that no one will  . Stop us coming to you live with you...

Naina - yes... And now you have to bring... All them    here tomorrow okay..

Chan - yes for sure.. your Majesty..

Naina - 🤦‍♀️

Chan - okay now I am late.. I have to go    .

Naina - don't forget tomorrow..

Chan while closing the car's door..  Yeah will not..  Forget and I will take them here tomorrow.. Okay... Byeeee good night..

Naina - good night..

Naina was very happy.. Meeting BTS. It's just like her wish or prayer must have come true..... But deep inside her mind... Jungkook was there... She was going towards the door..  Lost in her thoughts of jungkook... .. Like a crazy person..  Untill... Bruno comes... (Her dog)

Naina - ohh... You are here my baby..   Did you miss me.  

Bruno was, licking her cheek.. The way of showing love... And express it's feeling..

Someone - he was missing you and see now.. How much he is happy..

Naina looked towards the owner's voice.. 

Yeah aunty... He was and I was also missing my baby too..

Naina gave her half part to one old couple whom thrown out by their son after he brings his girlfriend to live with him..  Naina saw all this and brought them at her place and how they live there as paying guest... But they didn't pay anything.. Instead they take care of Bruno and her house..

Naina found them like her parents..  So she shares everything.. 

Mrs. Won - so met Jungkook.?

Naina - huh..? .. Y.. Yeah    ... She was very shy   

Mrs. Won - ... Well you don't have to say I can understand by your red face...

Naina - no aunty it's not like what you think...

Mrs. Won - ohh really... You think.. I m fool..

Naina - ohh aunty come on... Please.. 

And then Naina hug her .

Mrs Won - ok... So... Now go and have rest.. It's late  . I was only waiting for you you phone was also unreachable... Bbye.. Goodnight..

Naina - .. Yeah it's battery dead..  Ok bye aunty good night.. Come Bruno inside..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So finally one more chapter over.. Let's see what happens.. 🧐

To be continued.....