🌸29🌸

Recap : so previous we know that IU came to Naina's office to invite her at the party and with an attitude she left leaving Naina dumbfounded.

Let's see what happens

Naina was tired at the end of the day and came home from office b and she was too tired to go to her room and change so she just relax herself lying in the sofa in the hall & Bruno was sitting next to her keeping head of her lap.

Then the thought of IU appear in Office came in her mind... Her eyes opened in second and she took out the card and open it.. She  was looking in confusion to the invitation card. The party was special thrown for Jungkook. And it was also written that only very close people are invited, so there will be no crowd and Media.

Naina - Okay.... Hmm so this is special for Jungkook and closed ones are invited.. But she didn't know me nor I why did she invited me..

Meanwhile door bell rang and Bruno run to open the door & check ( hmm smart 🐕)

As he reach to the door he stops and bark seems he understand the smell of the person who standing out...

He tried..to open the nob and finally he did.. It was Taehyung and Jimin  with Jhope. Greeted by Bruno..

Then they come to Naina seeing her tired they asked if she is okay.. Naina nodded with little reply 'tired'.

Jhope - wanna coffee guys..?

Naina - hey you just came and you will make? Wait I just get a change and will make for you all..

Jhope -ahh... Common Naina.. You look so tired I was sure you haven't drink anything that's why I said.. And it's okay making coffee is not tough job to do I will make and you go and fresh up will feel better... Okay 😊

All agreed and Naina went up taking her belonging.

Tae & Jimin playing playing with Bruno and sudden Jimin saw the invitation card lying on the table... It looks familiar because he already saw that...

Jimin - Hey Tae.. See here it looks like the invitation card that IU gave right?

Tae- yes... Jimin.. Is she invite Naina also...?

Jimin - let's see whose it's..

Jimin open the card and yes it was of IU.. Tar was looking into the card eagerly to find out.

Tae- huh... She invited Naina.... But why... ? I mean till I know Naina is not close to IU right.. ?

Jimin - exactly.. What I am thinking right now.. Let's wait for Naina... She will tell us.

After few minutes Naina came down

Naina - phew~  finally feeling relax...

She came and dodge to the couch and the two with Jhope...

Jimin & Tae & jhope were looking to Naina

Naina - what....? 🤷‍♀️

Jimin - Are you invited to IU close party..? 🤨

Naina was now get in a proper position now..

Naina - h.. How... Do you... Know?

They were just giving look to her 🤨🤨🤨

Then Naina look to the card in Jimin's hand....

Naina to herself - shit naina... Tu ye le jana kese bhul gai... Ab jawab de..  😏

Tae - waiting for answer..

Naina - .. Yea.. Actually..She... Came to office today... To invite me...

Jhope - ... What. 😳... IU came to your office..

Tae - to invite you

Jimin - to the party.... Wooahhhh.... Shocking...

Naina - yea me too..

Jimin - but why did she invited you... This is her personal party.. Even she didn't like you... Still she invited... 

Naina - she said that... I am close to jungkook so I have to be invited there.. Also she know that jungkook called me at her family party..

Tae - what...? Now how did she knows this.. ? This jungkook....

Jimin - I don't think that jungkook would have told her about this...

Jhope - whatever..  But it's strange...
So... Are you going...?

Naina - Mmmmm..... Actually I don't know... I didn't decided yet...

Tae - you should go....

Jimin - exactly... Atleast to see why she called you...

Naina - but....

Jimin - don't worry.... We will be with you...

Jhope - ... Okay.. We will think about this afterwards... First... Have this special coffee made by me...

All enjoy.... The coffee with little snacks... That Naina made at home.....

----

Other hand... Jungkook didn't understand why this party is for... Because when IU keep any party she didn't call his friends to her party hut this time she called to everyone.. Related to jungkook

Well jungkook didn't know that she also invited Naina....

IU - so baby... Have you selected your dress...

Jungkook - dress? Why.. I will wear what I will like

IU - ohh come on baby.. It's our party and the rest is something special for you..... So you have to look good   .. ..

Jungkook - huh..? Special... What?

IU - it's a surprise baby...  And surprises never open earlier... Gotta..

Jungkook sensing that something is not getting right  ...

--

While jiahe... Here was on full crime planning.. She only knows how much she was tolerating... That person... Just to get Jungkook... Jia actually hate Naina because from start she was the one who love BTS and Naina wasn't the person who like this... And after knowing that she is the closest person to BTS she cannot handle that pain... That why Jia was giving her up in the plan of that person..

--

Chanyeol was still there with that person and keep on torturing him mentally about Niana. He always convey false information.... That today Naina was with him and she kissed him and they were enjoying a lot... Though Chan didn't actually believe on him but some where inside his mind say that it can be true because the person is having Chan identity.. This make Chan more weak...
--

Also there was discussion between BTS that.. Nowadays Naina is much busy on the phone..  So they thought that it must be jungkook but slowly they realize that it wasn't him nor any client someone else... Also they noticed that when she talk to that someone on phone she looks very serious and when anyone ask who the person she always tried to look for an excuse..... So there was something going strange in the everyone's life...

✧༺♥༻✧✧༺♥༻✧✧༺♥༻✧

To be continue.....

Guys above on the top of this page I have add my YouTube Channel video please do watch.. I hope you all will like my edits.... Please do have a visit on my YouTube channel...

Thank you in advance..

사랑해요 💜💜💜