🌸12🌸

Recape- Chan- Ohh please keep your crocodile tears with you ... we all know what you have done.... with her ... okay so please.... don't try to hurt her again otherwise you will surely pay for this..

Jia- Sorry Naina.. *sobs* I am really very very sorry..*sob* Jia was crying and begging to Naina

Naina was also angry ..with Jiahe .but she was waiting for her answers which have been in her mind and heart from many years...

Jia - Naina I am so sorry *sob* I know that I did very bad with you... but please listen to me..*sobs* Jia was crying and joining hands before both Chan and Naina..

Niana couldn't hold now ... she stand up angrily and went to Jiahe... 

Naina- WILL YOU PLEASE STOP SAYING SORRY .. WHICH YOU DIDN'T MEAN IT AT ALL AND YES PLEASE EXPLAIN I REALLY NEED TO LISTEN TO YOU WHY YOU DID IT AND WHY WITH YOUR BEST FRIEND WHO WAS ALWAYS READY TO STAND WITH YOU.. PLEASE TELL ME I WANT TO LISTEN .. ONLY BECAUSE OF YOU I HAVE BEEN SUFFERED A LOT ... JUST BECAUSE OF YOU I GOT A BAD IDENTITY IN MANY EYES.... Naina was crying like crazy ...all the frustration that was hold inside her from many years which she didn't took out just to show that she was fine .... but today she was broken inside seeing Jia .. each and every memory keep flashing. 

She crab Jia's collar .. JUST TELL ME WHY YOU DID THIS TO ME ... I WAS NOT VERY SAD WHEN YOU THROW ME OUT OF THAT ROOM... BUT YOU TRIED TO POINT ON MY CHARACTER .... 

Jia- Naina... It's not what you think ... but yeah It was because of me you suffered a lot .... i was the one who ruined your life being friends with those girls... leaving you ... you were always there to think good for me but I was just blind that I can't see your love and care towards me... but please forgive me for all the wrongs doings I have done with you... 

Chan- you didn't listen  I think .. she said that we don't want your apology just tell the truth why you did all that with her .... and to the girl who helped you the most... Chan said in a very rude way caressing Naina.

Jia - Naina I swear it wasn't me to do .. I was just a pawn ... whom they all have used.... I didn't did it on purpose... 

Naina and Chan looked confusingly to Jia - What do you mean ....

Jia- Yes  Naina... I was told and forced to do all the thing I haven't done anything wrong....those girls whom I met in the crowd and went to party..told me to do this..

Chan- Ohh ... so now you want to tell that you are not wrong they told you ... ok.. if they have told you to do.. are you that child that you can't understand what is right and what is wrong...what nonsense you are talking and you believe that we will trust  you .... huh .. come on... make a good story..

Naina- Chan please.let her finish. 

Chan- Naina yo-

Naina- Please.. i want to listen.... yeah say 

Jia- they told me  to break with you and told me to present myself like a slut before you so that you hate me and will leave forever..

Naina- What .. why will they say like this and ... okay if they said and you found it true.... ? Say Jia

Jia- No .. Naina I wasn't found it true ...I already said no and decided to break with them but.. 

Naina- But what ... Jia?

Jia - But they threatened me on the name of your's that if I wouldn't do what they are saying then .. they will kill you ...even they all tried it many times to show me that they can do anything but you were lucky all the time.

Naina was thinking hard that when she got in this kind of incidence ... 

Jia- Naina ... believe me i wasn't the one to ruin you and your life... it's them...