🌸17🌸

Recape : so all were there at Naina's house while Jin came screaming from outside because Bruno was behind him and the dog very well recognize all the BTS members and at the time of Jungkook he sat on his Chest and lick his cheeks. They all have good time together while drinking coffee and the door bell rang.. Now let's see whose it..

--------------

Naina went to check whose there on the door... She opened door revealing Mr & Mrs. Won with many weapons like pan, stick and a rod too..

Naina shocked seeing them.. But became normal and try to get it what the matter is..

Naina - ohh uncle aunty you... Come..

Mr. Won. - I saw a person running towards to your part so we got here to help you in case you are in danger... We scared that.. Though Bruno already behind him...

Naina - oooo😯 so that's why you brought all these.. Pan, stick..

Mr. Won. In between... A rod too and also shoes...

Naina - to..... Beat....

Mr. Won - no.. For a fight.... Ya hoooo... ( doing action not kung fu)

Naina chuckled on Mr. Won's action.. And she literally can't hold her laughing..

Mr and Mrs Won now confused.... Is this girl got mad or... That man who ran here does something on her so that she is crazy now... 🙁🤨

Naina - so.... Sorry... Come.. That man is here only... Hahahah 😂😂

Seeing the old couple BTS Members stand and bowed in respect..

Mr & Mrs Won... Reacted to them..

Mrs Won - ohh they are BTS right.. To whom you are crazy...

Naina scratch her head in shy.. And said.. Yesss ☺

Mr Won. - BTS...?

Mrs Won - ... Ohho... You.. Know.. She has some photo in her bedroom.. Whose song she always listen and bore us..

(😐 oops what she said)

All BTS.. 😲 bore

Mrs. Won.. - 🙊... Ac.. Actually.. Sorry... When she listen to your songs she get fully crazy and sing in very loud voice nd we have to close our ears... And Bruno also joins her... So we just get irritated by these two's behavior...

Meanwhile Naina & Bruno - 🐶🤨

Now All BTS were laughing

While Naina goes to her room after the old couple went back and Bruno goes out..

Both the angry birds turned and went to their respective direction.

RM - Naina  .. Look you all.. You make sad her....

Namjoon came to Naina and he saw that each wall was filled with BTS pictures and her room was painted pink and with some art work of BTS member decorated with lights. In short the room was looking beautiful. Also... There was a big TV on the wall which was also decorated with.. Lights From sides..

Then his eyes falls on Naina who was already looking to him in anger..

RM - ohhh..Naina....don't look like that I m scared... Ohhoo... Look... We are sorry to make your mood off we came here to enjoy with you... Come on.. Get ready we need to go..

Naina - now I don't have any mood. To go with you all.. 😏 how could you laugh like that...on me... On Naina...

RM - sorry.. Naina...