🌸34🌸

Recap - Jungkook, Naina & Chaenyeol are kidnapped by Duplicate Chaenyeol... Jungkook and Chaenyeol was kept in the room tied while there was one room where the two could hear the voice of girl crying for help and they could see the what is going in but not clear because the was were translucent. Here on the other hand BTS with Mrs Jung and IU know that Jungkook and Naina are kidnapped.  BTS assured them that nothing will happen to them and as they about to there was an uninvited unknown guest.... Who can it be lets see..

They all stopped once they saw that there was someone uninvited unknown guest... All of them were looking each other.... Contacting with eye who is this... But as it was unknown so no one knows the person...

?? - Hello guyes.... Very happy to meet you all just like my dream come true....

Suga - .. Who are you? 🤨

?? - I am..... Shikha.. 😊

Tae - Shikha...? .... Wait you are Naina's friend.. 😲

Shikha - Yes... That's me... And i know you all need me..  That's why I M here...

All shocked listening to Shikha... Like what is she saying how come she knows about all and what is actually happening all were just confused..

Jimin - wait what.... How come you know... Ok.. You are Naina's Friend but.. How you will be helping us in this... And do you know that you friend is kidnapped...

Shikha - yes I know everything... Well let me explain.... You all....i know where is she now...

Jin - you know where is she.. Then tell...

Suga - you are looking so relax like.. Naina has been kidnapped by herself...

Shikha - .. Mmm... Actually yes but no...

Jhope - listening to I am getting flu.... What is she saying 😵

Shikha laugh on this...

Tae - don't you laugh.... Tell us what is the matter and where is Naina..?

Shikha - ok ok.... But not here....

Shikha didn't wanted to tell openly because it may be possible that... Duplicate Chan people eyeing on them...so they all went in one room...

Shikha - so guys actually... Yes.. Naina is kidnapped.. But this was plan of her only.... Which she made and told me.. Well It's not the time to tell everything because... Till now all is ok but this will not be ok for long.... See this is a device which me and Naina had wore.. This is an unique gadget which tells you the location and can also sends Or receive the message.. She has already send me the location... And told me that she and jungkook has been kidnapped... We know that this day will come but it came too early and we are not even ready what we planned so we have to work on our plan B....

All were shocked and they all were seeing like 😳😳😳

Jimin - she knows that she is going to be kidnapped..

Jin - what plan B ?

Shikha - yes Plan B is that this the location I told you and you all will go there. While me and one from you will stays with me...

RM - okay 😃... (That will be me) 😉

Well RM was inaudible to Shikha but was audible to Jhope and Jin so he got a sweet hit from Jin... RM whined

Shikha - what happened... ?

Jin - nothing there was a mosquito on his head so I hit that... 😀

Shikha - okay.... So guys... You all are ready and please decide who will be with me so that I and him can make plan...

RM was about to say... Before that Jin said... Suga... Suga will be there with you... He is sincere in our group.

Shikha - okay no problem with that.. 😀

Tae - okay guys let's go before the situation gets  out..

Shikha - one more thing .. Take this gadget and tie on your wrist and now important thing... If you listen the sound of beep than understand that Naina is in danger and they know about the gadget.

Tae - what.... ?

Shikha - yes  .. Till now there is no beep sound.. But I think we should not be late... And wait for the beep sound we have to  make it fast..

RM - how clever she is yrr... Seriously Indian girls are... So pretty plus intelligent..

Shikha - Haha... Thank you.... For the compliment but this plan is of Naina... And this idea of gadget is also of hers. 😄😄

Tae - guys.. Come on we have you save all of them...

Suga and Shikha went together to work on there further plan..

While others... They went to the location they were tracing the location meanwhile RM... I just love that girl.. I mean what an explanation she gave...i am fan of her now..

Jhope - hyung... We will talk about that... With Naina but firstly we have to save her...  Otherwise who will talk for you to Shikha...

RM - ohh yes...

Jin - Namjoon.. Now concentrate....

Taehyung was driving and jimin was giving direction...

Jimin - Tae we are close... To the place just take right...

All sudden there was a beep sound... Car stopped...

Jimin - Tae..

Tae - Jimin.. Now......

Tae drove the car in full speed ignoring signals and in middle of the traffic and if you all want to know what was going at the back so just imagine they moving with the direction as car was moving... The three of them were holding each other....
😅😅😅

(I can imagine)

Finally they reached to the place... Taking each and every step carefully... They were searching... For three of them.. But it was empty...

Jin - I think they got idea that we will be here and they took everyone to the other place.. 

Tae - yes I think so... Because we search everywhere but no sight...

Jhope - now how will we know that where is Naina and Jungkook...

Tae got a call from suga...

Suga - guys... Did you find anything..

Tae - no hyung...did you find anything...

Suga - listen... We just found that they have changed the location..

Shikha from back.. (Give phone to me)

Shikha - Hello .. Tae... Listen
. They have changed the location.. I traced..  It from another thing... but listen... Just find out that device it is still there....take that... It will help you to locate her location because j can only find that the location is changed but that devise will let you know where because it can record also and I am sure you can find a clue..

Tae - okay...

They all were searching... And found a watch which was of Jungkook..

RM - so Jungkook was here...  It's watch of Jungkook

Jimin - guys.... Did you here something... 

✧༺♥༻✧✧༺♥༻✧✧༺♥༻✧

To be continue

Watch my  video edit on my YouTube channel Freesoul_718