🌸 35🌸

Recap - they all went to search of Jungkook, Naina and Chenyeol.. And found watch of Jungkook at the location. Suddenly Jimin heard something..

Let's see

Jimin - guys.... Did you hear something...

Tae - .. This sound...

Jhope - coming from this way

As they were moving towards the sound... They were getting sure it's sound of a human.. Who is  struggling... It was coming from a room...
Tae pound the door it was lock... When he tap the door.. The person from inside was trying to say but was not clear..

Jhope - I think.. We have to break...

Jimin and Taehyung together try to break and after third try they were successful...

As they got inside.. A person tied with the chair and his mouth was close with a piece of cloth...

Jin -  Chanyeol..?

They went near to him.. But he was nodding his head to no.. All stop by the

Tae - wait... He is saying something...let me go and take out the cloth from mouth.. You all just stay here

Tae went near and took out the cloth from his mouth..

Tae - are you okay Chen  ..

Chan was huffing... Try to say..

Chan - guys.... Please go out.. Here is a bomb.. They placed...

Tae - where...?

Chan - .. Here ( he pointed toward his jacket.. )

All backed away.... Tae too.. 

Jimin - Chan don't worry... Nothing will happen to you... We are here... Jin hyung called the bomb defuser...

Jin - okay...

Chan stopped them..  - no...you can't.. Because till they come.. This bomb will explode..  We don't have time...

Tae - okay..  So we have to do something.. 

All shocked what is he saying....

Jimin - are you sure Tae..

Tae - no... But we can try at least I think you all go out I will do it myself..

RM - no.. We will be here with you Tae...

Meanwhile there was a sound of sot thing fall.. From other side... Tar was busy in trying to defuse the bomb..

Jhope went to the other side... To see where the sound came... It was from the other room.  And yes there was Jungkook... Who was now covered with wounds.. And tied by chair.. He just gained consciousness... Looks like..

Jhope - Jungkook... Jungook..  Are you okay...guys we found Jungkook.. ..

Jungkook was in pain - hyung... Naina.. Save her... He point towards the room next to his...

He again lost his sense.. Jin came and try to awake him... But he was again unconscious.. They weren't having water... But jhope tried to find where he found the gadget also.. 

Jhope - guys here is the water.

Jimin and Tae were struggling hard to defuse the bomb but they can't finally they video called bomb defuser and  asked them for help... He showed the kind of bomb so that they can but bomb defuser said that it is impossible to diffuse this bomb this is different one.. 

While on other side.. Jin tried to wake Jungkook... And succeeded.. He came in conscious and run wobbly to the near by room... He banged and called out Naina... He saw there was no one rather then the blood on the floor he kneeled down and cried...

Jin - what happened... Jungkook Naina is not here he is with Duplicate Chanyeol.. 

Jungkook stopped crying and shockingly see to Jin..

Jungkook - what... ? You are serious hyung... And how do you know... And this blood..

Jin - this I don't know but I am sure it's not of Naina.... we will tell you afterwards first come we have to save Naina... First... Before that we have to go out.. From here..

They all went to Chanyeol room and Jungkook shocked seeing him...

Jungkook - you were here..? And what you both are doing..

Jimin - guys we tried everything... We can't diffuse this bomb... Not even bomb diffuser... You all go...and save Naina we will do something...

Jungkook - no... We can't leave you all like this..

Tae - Jungkook.. Please.... Try to understand.. Don't worry about us.. We will be fine but we have to save Naina from that Monster..

Chanyeol - guys I think you all should go... Don't think about me... It seems it is my last time... Just tell Naina that his Chan was the Best and never did bad please don't hate him..

Tae - come on Chan.. Nothing will happen to you okay.. Guys please go... We don't have time

Finally they agree

--

Duplicate Chan - so my dear.... Just in few minutes your so called love Jungkook and your Best Friend Chanyeol will be gone forever and you will be mine.. And you know the surprise..  I kept a bomb and interesting thing is that your other BTS are also there to save those useless people... Ha ha ha...

Naina - I think.. You are too over confident... Better not to be... Because you don't know about the future it can be opposite.. And the most important you can't do anything to my BTS and Chan... Also Jungkook... And if you are thinking that..  You can take me that easily..  Then you are wrong... Mr. Duplicate...

Duplicate Chan - wow.  I like this attitude... Even if you don't have that much energy and your friends are about to boom... You have that courage to talk with me like this.... Interesting.. This is the thing u like about you....

There comes the Duplicate Chanyeol's man.. And informed that BTS and real Chanyeol is dead in the bomb explosion... Also the building has been destroyed by the explosion...

Duplicate Chan was very happy and showing Naina that he won..

Naina - no... 😭 this can't be happen..  Jungkook.... Please come..

Duplicate Chan - hahaha now no one will come... You wanna see.... See this (he showed the video)

Naina was broken fully... But still she cannot believe that jungkook is dead because her heart was still beating... And if anything happened to jungkook she may know.. Her heart would have told her... She was just silent... Duplicate Chanyeol was enjoying his success...

Boom......

All shocked

✧༺♥༻✧✧༺♥༻✧✧༺♥༻✧

To be continues.. 

Double update.... 😄

Hope you all like it....

Thank you so much for supporting me keep loving me like this...

Love you all

Saranghaeyo 💜💜