🌸19🌸

Recape - all were enjoying the dinner party with Naina and there Naina headed a call to Jiahe who was at someone's home and lied to Naina that she is in the office and with her colleagues. As we know Jiahe isn't good to Naina so she already planned a big to ruin her life here in Seoul too. Whereas Jungkook is slowly getting fascinated by Naina and let's see where this story take them..

All done with the dinner and back to home  where Bruno was waiting and as he saw all BTS members he went to them and smell and lick them..

Next day..

It was Sunday so it means Funday.. Naina woke up and she felt a lovely feeling inside her.. It's a strange feeling which is unexplained.. She was happy but she was nervous also sad but more nervous...

She woke and get down to the Hall... Seeing Jin & RM doing some stretching.

Naina - wow guys you two woke so early... You didn't have a comfortable sleep here... ?

Jin - how can we get comfortable when Taehyung sleep with us... When he is sleeping no one can sleep except the one Jungkook... They both have habit to hug and sleep..

RM while stretching.. Ahh...  Yeah.. Jin hyung... Is.. Right  . Ahh..

Naina laughed on the statement..Meanwhile Jhope come down...

Jhope - good morning... Everyone up..

Naina - not everyone.. Some are still dreaming in their sweet sleep.. 😃

All laughed..

Naina - okay guys.. Let me know what you all have Tea or coffee...

All said in a sync... Coffee

After all..

Mee... Too coffee  . (Ywan)

All turned to see the voice owner..

Jimin coming down relaxing his arms... He was looking like a cute lill baby..

All - 😅😅😅😅... He is so cute  ..

Naina - okay... I'll make ...

Jin - nope... Nope... I will make today...  Special Jin coffee..

Naina - ohh really wow...

Others - no not againnn.... 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Jin - hey stob it.... !

After saying his ultimate popular sentence he went to the kitchen...

All sat in the Hall..

Naina - took newspaper and started reading it...

RM whistle and asked Naina to give one piece of newspaper.. 😅

Both shared and busy in reading newspaper... Jimin was playing with Bruno and Jhope... Was accompanying him..

Then the kings woke up.. No no not Jungkook...

Daegu kings... Suga and Taehyung...

Don't know why but.. Taehyung was actually acting like a baby.. He came down and rather than sitting on the sofa he sat on the floor just like a baby and rubbing his eyes.. And wishing.. Good monning....

Suga - 🤨 why are you acting like a baby all sudden....
He went and lean on the couch which was kept far from where all gathered...

Naina - Jin please increase the volume... (Said aloud so that he can hear)

While Jin in the kitchen confused... Who was humming a song while making the coffee...

Jin to himself - did she said me to sing loud... So he started to sing louder..