🌸27🌸

Recap : So in the previous chapter Jungkook stay at Naina's house as Bruno the dog doesn't wanted to let go Jungkook so Naina agreed. He  saw every corner of Naina's room and clikced pictures. Next morning other BTS members came to Naina's house to check on and there they found Jungkook sleeping hugging Bruno. 

Let's see what happen next.

Jin - who on earth give underwear as a present...?

Jimin - I.... 🙋‍♂️

All - .. Turned to Jimin.... Seriously... 

Suga - is Jimin your girlfriend?

All turned to Suga.

Suga - What .. why are you all seeing me like this ... Tae only said that he was gifted his precious underwear by his girlfriend .. and that is gifted by Jimin so .. that means Jimin is Tae's girldfriend.

Jimin - hey.. what are you talking about he was not at all serious .. I agree I gifted him the underwear because we all know him very well and well.. why we all are discussing this thing here ... this is the matter of Jungkook .. you are are diverting ... from your path.

All- ohh yeah.. exactly ... 

Jhope - so Jungkook say .. what was that we were seeing .. you were sleeping hugging the dog.

Jin- Bruno.. it's name is Bruno..

Jhope - but still it's a dog.

RM - huggg ... guys stop your all nonsense...I don't know what I am doing with these people.. Jungkook get ready and come down.. fast .. 

All went down.. Naina was behind..she was seeing Jungkook and laughing on her own ..

JK- what ...? why are you laughing..?

Naina - haha .. nothing ... Khatta nimbuda 😉 (dialogue from Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam .. Aishwariya called Salman with this name  in that movie.) 

She went after saying that .... 

Jungkook was standing scratching his head what did she said... just now... He has no idea.. about it ..then he finally came down.. while others were having coffee made by Naina and as usual praising her just like Jungkook did day before.

There was an awkward silence.. when Jungkook came down. 

All were seeing to Jungkook.. Seriously..

Jk - what..?

RM - care to explain what's going on..?

Jk - ohh... Nothing is going on.. It was late and Bruno didn't all-time

Jin - jungkook not this.....

Jk - then what.... ?

Suga - why you came in the middle of the party and asked us to come too.. Is everything okay...?

Jk - mmm.. Naina will say on this first..

Now all eyes we're looking to Naina...

Naina - huhh?.. M.. Me.. O.. Okay..

(She explain what happened and all the matter of Chanyeol.. )

Naina - so because of this.. We came in a hurry... Sorry.. For the trouble...

RM - seriously Naina... You two did good... We need to look out the thing for our friend... Guys...

All agreed.. While Jungkook was still thinking something..

Tae - Jungkook... ? .. Why are you silent..?

Jk - .. Hyung... All this is okay... One thing I don't understand that why that duplicate took the name of Naina.... I don't know guys but this is not sounding good to me.. I am feeling like something bad..is going to happen for sure..