🌸26🌸

Recap - So Naina & Jungkook now in Seoul because Baekhyun doubt that the person who is pretending to be Chanyeol is not him, also he took the name of Naina while talking to someone.

Let's see what happens..

After that... Baekhyun went to his place leaving Jungkook and Naina alone....

Jk - mm come Naina I ll drop you at your home..

Naina nods..

They both come to Naina house Bruno was waiting for Naina at door... As it saw Naina... He immediately went to her and showed his love to both of them Jungkook and Naina... Bruno was shaking it's tail... In excitement...

Jk put his hand on Bruno head and Naina, was just staring him . Then JUNGKOOK stand and said

Jk - mm.. Naina i think I should go now... Everyone would have come to dorm ..

Before Naina could say.. Bruno was the pulling Jungkook coat to bring him inside the house.... And barking him... Wagging it's tail...

Naina - Bruno.. Leave... Leave...

Jk - 😃 .. I think he doesn't want me to go...

Naina - yeah it looks like that.. I m sorry.. I

Jk - and you ?

Naina - anhh...? ... Me..? Yea... Yeah of course come..

Till she could complete her sentence there comes the old couple..

Mr. Won - ohh Naina.... Jungkook . You are here ... But where are other's . I mean V went with you right... ? Where is he.. He promised me to play UNO.. When he will be back...

Mrs. Won on this give hit to her husband... And the girl & boy laugh on this... 😄

Mrs. Won - Naina.. But what are these clothes... You wore something else ... ?

Mr Won - yeah..were looking very gorgeous...
But you still looks good in begged clothes.

Naina - 😳 begged..?

Mrs. Won again gave a cute hit to her husband this time little hard..

Mr Won - Oww....

The two laughed.... And the old couple went..

Naina - come... Stay here tonight as it's already very late... Take rest... After all you came long driving.

Jk - sure..

He was very excited... To get invited by Naina... 😄😄

Naina changed into comfortable and jungkook already wore a comfortable wear   . As he already changed... Before.. ..

They both were there she asked for the coffee to jungkook and he agreed...

While taking a sip

Jk - wow.... Such a tasty one.. I never have coffee this tasty.. Plus this flavor is different...

Naina - yeah it will be as I brought it from India..

Jk - ohh great.. I think I must often visit to you for this one... 😉...

Naina just smiled...

There was  a great silence then.. Jungkook try to broke it..

Jk - mm Naina... That time when I came last time I saw my painting at your wall in your room... Can I saw once more...

( what.. 🙄)

Naina was shocked... Yeah.. Yeah.. Come..

Jk - yess   let's go..