🌸4🌸

Naina- why do people even drink this much when they don't have consciousness.. After drinking..

She again hold him and placed him on her bed then take out his shoes n jacket... Put blanket... .

She herself slept on a couch..

-----In the morning------

Naina wake up and went out to buy some groceries as it was weekend so they have a holiday. she put the note for them when they wake up.

There Jin wake up with a headache -- ahh~ my head

His vision was blurry and slowly it cleared and he was recognizing where he was.. 

oh man where I am... was I raped ..?  (A/N : is he stupid?)

Then he saw side bed where someone was sleeping with a  blanket covering face... then he slowly get up to see where he was .. he removed the blanket and saw Jungkook sleeping with open mouth ... 

He get up and went to wake Jungkook.. but then he saw something very familiar... Naina's scarf which she always used to wear when go to college ... then he searched other things and it was similar with Naina's belongings He now get sure that they were at Naina's house..

It's  Naina's scarf I know ... wait .. are we at her house... ? Did she took us ..? But where is she.. 

Then he went to wake Jungkook..

Jungkook.... Jungkook.... Wake up..!

Ann... hyung what ... let me  sleep .... plews...Jungkook said in a sleepy voice and suddenly he covered his mouth.. and this action make Jungkook really wakeup .. 

Now Jungkook was confused what his hyung is doing... 

Can't you say slowly ... Jin said to Jungkook..

Now both are whispering... 

We can talk normally Jungkook ... we have to leave the place fast....this is not our house .. okay ... so come on get up tale your belongings.

Ok...Wait...WHAT we are not at our place.. then whose this .... ahh~ shit my head ... 

That's what I am saying do fast I need medicine my head hurts too..and just do fast before she come... 

Jungkook stops for a moment when jin mentioned the word SHE... 

She.. Did you just said she ... where are we ... who took us here .... hyung please ...say .. jungkook get panicked as he remembered that they were drunk and called someone... hyung don't say we did it ... 

Shut up Jungkook see your clothes there on there place .. nothing is out okay so you are safe.. Jin said

Oh.. yes.. then how we are here ... who brought us ... 

That girl... I think ...before you ask ... I know this place ...it is of one of my friend ... okay and I think she is out for work .. now can you please be fast ... i need to take medicine ..

Any how Jin tried to relax Jungkook by a lie who bombarded  him with a questions....

Hehehe ... then why you drink ... it ...ahh~

Hahha... now who groaned ... I know your head is also hurting now please Jungkook...

He looked for his belonging which was scattered here and there as he sleeps like a baby... whatever Naina  put on the bed near jungkook till morning everything was on the floor.. thank god not him...

While looking for the things.. he saw a paper with medicine.

Jin hyung look this.. 

Naina already knew they will had a headache when they will wake up .. so she already kept the medicine and a note written... "If you are reading this that means you are be up, I kept the medicine please take it as I ll be not at home and I know you two are heavily drunk so you will be waking up late for sure. I hope you have a comfortable sleep. here are the keys kept one is with me so you can locked the gate while going and please don't you dare to take the keys with you please slide them from the bottom of the door."