🌸10🌸

Guys there is a problem in my wattpad I don't know how.. It can be solved... The 9th part I updated showed above 3rd part so please read that before reading this part...

*********************

It was Naina's first day of Office in that unknown city and country..  Of course she was nervous but she don't wanna be late so she did her coarse fast.. Yes she wasn't forgot the Chanyeol fact.. But first target was reaching office in time...

She took a taxi and way her to office... Naina was witnessing the beauty and business of the city.. Tall buildings, high tech facilities and hard working people.

Finally she reach at her office. She looked here and there just to take a view around her office building... Then she took a deep breath and said

Naina - okay Naina now it's time to work and everything is fresh.... Let's get in

As she entered... The guard bowed her.. She was very nervous inside but she doesn't want to show that.... She straight went to the reception.

Naina - excuse me... I am a new joinee here can you please tell me if the director is free I want to meet him..

Receptionist - Miss Naina right..

Naina - yeah.. Is there any message for me

Receptionist - yes.. Actually boss hasn't arrived yet he already told me and ordered me to take you to your cabin.and introduced your under staff. After he will meet you... Come.... Let's go and meet your staff members..

Naina goes and receptionist introduced her to each members and all welcome her with a great heart....

Few hours later....

When she was in her cabin and looking around...

Knock knock

Naina - yes

Peon - Miss Naina you have been called.. By the boss please come...

Naina - okay...

She goes and knock in the door of boss cabin

Naina - may I come in sir

Mr. Kim - ohh yes... Come Naina.. Please hve a seat

Naina - thanku sir

Mr Kim - so... First day on time.. Good i like that... Well.. I think you have saw all those file kept in your table.. Have you gone through it...

Naina - yes sir I have...

Mr Kim - I hope you have already understood what you have to do.... We have to improve those figures...  Are your ready

Naina - yes sir.

Mr Kim - I have heard a lit good things about you from your old boss and from my employees too.. This is your first day you already impressed your colleagues.. Good... I literally want your kind of employees who have good appearance... If any problem don't hesitate to ask me okay... All the best...

Naina - Thanku very much sir... I wish I never let you down about your hope.. 

Mr Kim just nodded with huge smile and said her to go..

She worked hardly.. And of course she made new friends too... But she still thinks of.. Shikha... But she also not forget her best friend Jiahe.... She always think of her where she will be what she must be doing ... But in all this she always have a thought if her 7 gems... Especially Jungkook..

It's time to leave.... So she said peon to off the lights and she went out... As she was going to take a taxi a car came a stop before her... She ignore and walk a steps and stand there... Car again came and stop before her... She again did the same thing but the car didn't allow.. Now she was pissed off and decided to teach a lesson but as she said to the driver to down the glass she was shocked....