🌸18🌸

Recape - Naina finally get ready to chillout with BTS  where as... jungkook who was fighting with himself what to wear as if he is going on a date.. Naina go to his room and select a dress for him and he finds Naina pretty. Now he is confused with his own feelings for Naina.
Let's see what happen next

Here Jungkook came ready and yes he was looking handsome like always.. Yeah... The two.. Naina & Jungkook was staring each other while.. Others were busy discussing where to go...

A hit of Jimin to Jungkook break the scene.. Both get embarrassed... Naina looked other side while. Jimin asking in sign language... To jungkook what is going on.. And... Jungkook.. Just showed his dude attitude to hide his feelings..

Naina - guys... Shall we go.. Or you all want to stay here.

Jhope - .. Yes yes come on... Let go..  And partyyyyyyyy...

Tae - I will sit with Naina.. 

Jimin - me too...

Naina was like 🙄🤨

-------

Jiahae - she will never understand that.. This is all planned... And we gonna do with her.... You know what she is so innocent that anyone can.. Easily fool her...

?? - so you did the same...? Right 😈

Jiahae - yes... And she didn't know... Also... .. Only one thing I need to know is where do she live... Now...

?? - this I don't know... Even I do tried many times to follow but... That man Chan... He always come in between..

Jiahae - ... He... I don't like him.. He always ruined my plan... If wasn't in Naina's life... She could be happily living in.. Heaven... And i.. With Jungkook...

?? - can you please shut your mouth.... You with Jungkook... 😄😄 ... If boss will have heard this.. I am damn sure that you were not standing here like this.. So don't ever say these things in front of the boss..

Jiahae - ohh.. Boss who is boss.. I am boss of myself no one can control me.... Okay...

?? - haahaa... O my my my... This much attitude... On self... Isn't good thing baby... You are just a puppet.. Nothing more than that... And leave the thought of jungkook because you can't get him even in your dreams...

The person was holding Jiahae... By her hair and she was     in pain...

Jiahae - just leave it's hurting...

?? - tch so sensitive you are.. And still get in this danger... Better you should have choose a better life with your man and lived ever happily.. But you want to be with me right... Because you love me... But still you dare to take jungkook's name in front of your love... Such a daring girl you are...
Will you say that again  .. The person took out the knife and placed it in jiahae neck..

Luckily her phone rang and  everything thing was back to normal..

When they saw the caller id.. It was of Naina..

Jiahae - Naina...? What she wants...

?? - pick up  and be careful

Jiahae - .. Hello.. Naina..

Naina - Hello... Jia.... Jis where are you.! Are you all rights.. Since morning I am calling you but you are not picking up the phone.. I asked to Chan and he also don't know... Where are you.. You are ok...?

Jiahae - ... 🥴 .. Yeah yeah Naina I am fine... Mm.  Act.. Actually.. I was having some work so.. I just came to finish it..

Naina - work? It's weekend Jia...

Jiahae - ... Yeah.. But I am having.. Work..

And sudden there was some sound came at the back and also of whispering..

Naina - Jia.. What that's sound..  Where are you... ..

Jiahae - ..  Ohh... Actually.. Naina.. I... Am at party with my colleagues.. So they are... Doing something..

Naina - 🤨 .. But you just said that you have some work and you are at office..

Jiahae.. - Naina... Don't you trust me..  ... I was doing doing work... And jow I am chilling out with my friends.. Do you have any.. Problem with that.. Do I have to inform you everything what I am doing what not.  Am I a puppet of you.. 

Jiahae.. Raised her voice just to.. Keep Naina's thought of sound and any other question..

Niana - it's okay Jia.. I was just simply asking.. Why are you getting mad... I was just concerns that's all..  I am not giving you order or anything... I was calling you and you were not picking up the phone e so I just got worried that's all... Well good to hear that you found bee friends...

Jiahae - ok bye.. I have some work...

She hang up and.. Left Naina confused.. 

Naina -   woah so fast.... Well ye tha kya... Pagal ladki....

Jhope heard ..

Jhope - ... What... What did you just said.. Some alien language you said.. 

Naina - Alien... ? .. 🧐 .. It's Indian..  Hindi language..

Jhope - ohh 😲 ..

RM hit jhope on his head.. Alien  ...

Jhope - owww.. It hurts man..

RM - Naina come.. Eat your food it's getting cold..

Jimin - so who was that.... ?

Naina - who?

Tae - on phone.. 😏

Jungkook - her boyfriend... Of course..

Naina - done.. Your judgements... That was my friend..

Chan understand whom she talking about.. He side eyed her.. And so Naina understood..

Tae - what judgement.. You went so far to talk with your friend.... ?

Naina - Tae that was my personal..

Iin - so was your friend is boy or girl.. ?

Naina - 🤨... What you have to do with that Mr Kim soekjin..?

Suga - marriage.. 😆

Jin - hey stob it.. Man

All laughing  on this.. 

Jungkook - so tell who was that he or she..

Naina - ohh so you also have interest in that... What if I say that was He... Do you feel bad..?

Jungkook paused for a moment when she said HE... Ohh.. What I will do It's good that you found your choice..

Naina - Achha...!

There was a concern and sadness clearly seen in Jungkook's eyes.  Hectried hard not to show but ye failed

Naina - well guys don't be so thoughtful... That was she.... Only... So don't make all these faces.. 😄😄

All laughed but there Jungkook has a relief expression in his face which was again recognized by Chanyeol.. 

Then they all enjoyed the dinner and then back to Naina's home where Bruno was waiting for Naina to come...

✧༺♥༻✧✧༺♥༻✧✧༺♥༻✧

To be continue. (♥_♥)(♥_♥)

Guys please vote and support... The Story..
💜💜