🌸9🌸

Hii... Lovelies... Hope you are safe and doing well...
------------------_------------------_-----------------

Naina was packing her bags and Shikha was helping her  .. Shikha was walking to and fro keeping Naina's belongings and Naina was watching her each activity because she only do when she is nervous..

Shikha- mmm Naina... You kept every thing right... Just check it once...

Shikha was looking here and there to find the things..

Shiksha- see you haven't kept medicine bag yet.. You know it's important... It's still kept there..
She took the kit and keep in bag... Then again she hold her head looking frustrated.. But Naina.. Was understanding that she is nervous and she is hiding her tears... Shikha didn't want to show that she is weak and didn't want Naina to leave...

Naina- Shikha..... Shikha.... Hold on.. Sit here... Look to me....
She look in her eyes and yes the eyes we're watery...

Naina - what you think I don't understand that you are nervous or you are already missing me.. Knowing that I won't be here from tomorrow... Naina caressed Shikha's face.. You only said I should go and now you are making me weak.. ..

Shikha - sorry... I didn't but what should I do.. I can't help these tears to get down...

Naina- awwww...  I love you and will miss you too...

They both hug each other . .

Shikha. - okay... Bhut ho gaya emotional drama... Come on hurry up finish your packing. Time is flying...

Naina - ohh really who was the one going emotional by the way. 

Shikha- shut up .. It's always you..

Naina - 🤨
--

All came to say good bye Naina.at airport... Her mother kissed her forehead and her father hug her.. And they wish her all the best...

Shikha was holding her tears she can't see her best friend to leave now with whom she will eat lunch and do mischief...

Naina - hmm now who is getting emotional.. Hmm.....
Shikha - I also want to cone with you

Naina - no..

Shikha - what...

Naina - then who will take care of mummy papa..  Of course you should be here... As there should be some one here to wait for me right..

Naina was teasing Shikha...

Shikha- youuuu.... I ll kill you.. Naina

--

Time skips.. Naina safely land in Korea... Yes she was unknown to the place... But her company had already arrange flat for her... But she don't know where to go...

As she was out her phone rang..

Hello

Hello Naina... Where are you, do you land safely.. I was kinda worried... A.. Amm... Mean aunty was worried...

Naina- yeah I am ok... And out from airport.. Tell to mum not to worry I ll call her once I reach at my room

Shikha - and me

Naina - yeah you too...

Shikha - did you met them.. Jung-mm BTS

Naina - ay.. Shikha I just out from airport...

Shikha - okay okay.... Call me after you reach.. Bye

Then she hung phone..
--