🌸2🌸

Here is the next part

Please Vote & Follow
-------------------------------------

All this thing was.... Noticed by someone... Not Jungkook this time but Chanyeol.. Who was senior..... Of BTS he came near her to do friendship....

Hii.... I am Chanyeol...

She was shocked with sudden arrival of him

Naina- Hello I am Naina ... And I know that who are you...

Chan- really.. You know me... ? That's great

Naina- well EXO isn't down..   They are the best and famous like BTS...

Chan- hehee..   Not like this dear... Just you are not from here not from Korea to... So just thought... So you know BTS too...

Naina- yeah.. I am from India.. And I am an Army but likes your songs too.... So don't distress....

Chan - huh... M not...

Naina- well u speaks good English though. 

Chan- ohh  .. Thank you.... Mam

Naina- your welcome sir...

Both laughed..

Chan- why they don't give space for us.. We also love privacy... But unfortunately we always  ... Found between the crowd...

Naina- then how you are here.. Sitting with me comfortably...

Chan- because of this cap.. And we are not in the group all are with their girls...

Naina- ohh.. Okay... Why you are here you should also go and hangout with your girl..

Chan-oops I don't have any... 

Naina- annnn... So you are here... I get

Chan- ann... Ani... I mean no, not like that.. In just wanna do friendship with you..

Naina- it's okay some words I know of Korean.... And why do you want to friend with me... ?

Chan- like your attitude and nature...

Naina- what.... We just met how did you judged....

Chan- what you are thinking you were doing that day... And haven't anyone noticed...? Well yeah you did it very carefully but... I was standing here behind and listen your conversation and observed everything... You did.. Borrowing sandal, to hurting that girl and treating too... Also you just took sign of BTS  for your friend.... I m impressed...

Naina was in shock that what she did... Was noticed by someone.... She was feeling guilty of doing..  Looking down

Chan - don't be guilty, she deserves that...  Actually.... I saw what see did.. And it was purposely... I saw it..

Naina- really? I thought it was by mistake...

Chan- yes.... Well I notice one thing more.... He said very softly

Naina - what...?

Chan - who was that... ?

Naina- who...

Chan -  who's phone you are rejecting and not replying..

Naina was shock with sudden question of Chan.... She said biting her lower lip.. He was no body.. Just wrong number...

Chan didn't satisfied with the answer and told her to say truth...

Then Naina here was forced to say....And  she tells that he was her friend from India...