🌸23🌸

Recap - Mrs Jung is Jungkook's mother and she confess Naina's feeling openly. All shocked hearing this. Let's see what happens next..

As Naina was going Jungkook grabs the wrist of Naina from the back... Where everyone was busy with their stuff..Tae was witnessing the scene..

Jungkook slowly goes near to Naina and he was so close to her that she can feel the hot breath of him on her neck.. Yes she too nervous when he was so close to her. Her heart beat was so fast and aloud that anyone near her can listen clearly...

JK touching her from the hand and slowly going up to shoulder..

JK - so....... You love me..? Hmmm?

Naina can't reply because she was very nervous and the touch of Jungkook and his Close presence making her more nervous..

JK whispering in Naina's ear - I m waiting for the answer

Naina - jung... Kook... Pl.... Please... Let me go..

JK - I need an answer....

Naina was silent... Of course she was enjoying the presence of his love near her but she can't become a topic in the party atleast where everyone was there...

Jungkook as he reached to her shoulder he quickly make turn her  towards his direction..

JK - look into my eyes and say what's there in your heart.....? Do you love me..? Do you feel or like the way I touch you...

Naina... Yes she like the way but..  This is not right though.. The way Jungkook asked in the last sentence it wasn't the right way of asking.. Like the way I touch you.. What he wants to say 🤨

He was about to kiss when she shyly push Jungkook and ran away...

Jungkook wasn't shock at all he was smiling idiotically..

Well all this this was.. Witnessing by one person whose heart broken few hrs before..
Taehyung was seeing everything... He was on the urge of crying when Jimin came and patted his back and said... " This is the reality Tae, she is of Jungkook" I know you love her very much and now you found that she loved your best friend not you.. I can understand that very well because once I was also standing at your place a few years back... But then I decided to be her best friend..

Tae shocking listening to Jimin because he never knew that Jimin was in love with Naina..

Tae - you.. Love Naina..?

Jimin - 😊 yes I was.. And I am but now I just wanted to he her best friend because I know the reality very well... It was the time when you confess your love for Naina to me.. At that I came to know that you love Naina but before that I know that she loves Jungkook...

Tae - then why didn't you told me... This before atleast my heart wouldn't have hurt this much like now where... I crying inside but I can't open it up because I don't have reason... Well she also already knew that I love her still she didn't hurt me saying but I know it's my fault too that I didn't confess my love to her...

Jimin - hmm.. Nor she did to Jungkook.. It's Jungkook mom who said... But now everyone knew what is the truth..

Tae - well I am happy that she found her love in Jungkook but I am scared because of IU she love Jungkook.. And -

Jimin - and Jungkook love Naina

Tae - what... ?

Jimin - yes... He do but he doesn't listen to his heart.. No worry soon he will.. And IU.. She is just using Jungkook for the fame nothing else..

Tae - really.. But -

Best friends were sharing pain & thoughts  to each other

Meanwhile Naina goes to Mrs Jung as Mrs Jung wants introducing Naina to her friends.

Jungkook didn't leave Naina at that place he followed her..

Jk keeping his arm on the top of the shoulders of Mrs Jung.. Looking Naina

Jk - mom.. I think Naina isn't comfortable here.. May I take her for a ride outside... ?

Mrs Jung - 😦.... Jungkook..?

Jk - what mom.. See her face... It's seems like she saw ghost and look those sweat on her forehead..

Mrs Jung - ohh yes.. Are you OK Naina... Jungkook I think you are right.. Whatever happened just now.. May be she is nervous.. Go and have fresh air and talk to her.. She is our special guest and I don't want you to tense her..

Naina I am so sorry baby... I didn't know all that.. Just go.. And take some fresh air     outside... He will take care of you...

Naina - no Mrs Jung I am ok.. I just need to go back  .. I m tired..

Before Mrs Jung could say anything.. Jungkook goes to Naina

Jk - ohh come on.. Let's go.. Well I need an answer after all.. ( whispers)

Naina hitched for that moment.. Like what is his intentions..  🤨

Mrs Jung - go dear... And jungkook if I know that you do anything wrong to Naina by which she cried or hurt  . I swear I will punish you for that...

Jk- ohh mumma... Don't you know your son.. How gentleman I am..

Naina - 😲 .. Gentleman....

Jk - come Naina let's go for a long drive..

He hold her hand and took away... While he took the car from the parking Naina was standing alone there and thinking that she should go with him or not...

She already messaged to shikha and told everything before.. But it seems she was busy so she didn't reply but soon the reply cane..

Shikha told her not to get nervous and this is the time where she can check Jungkook.. She would know that is he is the right person for Naina or not.. So she told Naina to relax and go with him.. But Shikha could not talk much as she was busy  in some work don't know what so she soon ended the chats.

then she just relaxed her and said herself..

naina no need to worry let's just see what he see and what he is it's not your test it's his... It Is the time to test Jungkook and his intentions.. If he is the same person you thought you will know soon... Also you will know what is in his mind.. So no need to be nervous just focus...

All this she thought and said to herself..  Like she was encouraging herself..

Jungkook arrived with his black luxury car and just like a gentleman he came out to open the door for his girl to sit.. Then he closes the door. The interesting thing is eye contact... They were doing there things but they didn't resist looking into each other's eyes..well it's other thing that jungkook was smirking... And wink.. 😉

✧༺♥༻✧✧༺♥༻✧✧༺♥༻✧
To be continue

Sorry for the errors
🙏

Vote & Follow
💜