🌸13🌸

Recape - Chan allowed Jiahe to stay at his house but he was not sure about the story she told to him and Naina.. On the other Naina was too in confusion whether to believe on her friend or not..

Days are passed in good way.. Chan was happy to be with Naina.. He spend his most of the time with Naina... After his rehearsal and also pick up Naina from her office.. While... Jiahe was succeed in finding a job for her and already paid one month rent to Chanyeol.... Both of them.. Often goes to meet Jiahe..

One day when Naina was off to office.. At that day Chan didn't come because he was busy with the rehearsal as EXO were having a concert.. The same day when BTS fanmeet... She told Chan that she will skip the BTS fanmeet to attend his concert but Chan refused and said that BTS fanmeet is much important.. Because he knows how much she was dying to meet BTS..

She was on her way to catch taxi... She has to cross the road and it was green signal but as she reached in the middle of the road  the signal turned red for the walking and all vehicle start moving.. Suddenly, she bumped into a car... Luckily she didn't hurt but she fall on the ground.. So small rashes she got.. She quickly stand and crossed the road as... Every vehicle stop after the accident..

She bowed to everyone saying sorry... She finally reached the other side of the road... Taking a long sigh....she relived and grab taxi from other side...

Time skips-----

Today it's the day.. When there is a BTS fanmeet.. And luckily the CEO of the company was really a big Army.... So when she asked he allowed. And of course... It was her first meet....

She went to her house... Yes house..  Because.. Company allot her a bunglow and a personal car.. But that day her car was in the garage for repair so she didn't.. Brought to the company... . . She went to home and changed and prepared herself to meet finally her kings..

-- At the BTS Fanmeet--

All were busy in getting ready.. Suddenly Tae remembered Naina and.. Started the topic..

Tae - I miss Naina so much... I wish she would be here..

Suga- your are right...

Jhope - I just wish she should be there in the crowd..

Jin- guys you know this isn't possible then why you all are saying like this.. To hurt yourself

RM- yeah Jin hyung is right...

Jk- if you all forget then let me remind  you that miracle happens..

Actually from the morning he was having a feeling and each and every step.. He remembered Naina.. But he can't tell to everyone his feelings so he kept with himself... He was hoping and praying to God that.. Naina would come to the fanmeet..

JK - so i guess guys you must not think Negative..

Jimin was seeing Jungkook like he said something out of the blues... And actually that was correct because he never said anything like this in the context of Naina... Before..

Jimin - Jungkook you are alright..

JK- huh? What do you want to say hyung.. I m ok..

Jimin - nothing.. Just.. Forget it

JK- hyung don't think that I might thinking of her.. Or missing her.. What's her name Naina.. I was just trying to make the atmosphere easy.. Now come let's go.. Army is waiting for us...

Jimin - o... Ok... kay

RM - let's go guys...

--
On the other hand Naina finally reach to the destination where BTS fanmeet going to held.. She hired a taxi to reached there..