Thirty- Nine

Enzo's POV
I was incredibly nervous but excited about finally getting to marry Viola. I've always loved her, since the day I saw her. I knew that now I had her I could never leave her, she was all mine. I nervously attempted to tie my tie but this time I couldn't ask Viola for help. The place were we met was nicely decorated in flowers and white lace, the girls did an incredible job. It was nothing like it was normal was, dark, dingy, stripper polls and small stages. There small round tables decorated with a white cloths and pastel pink flowers and the bar was decorated in white lace and flowers. It was very girly, something I would normally hate but Viola would love it so I do. I was beginning to worry as she was a little late. I kept checking my watch way to often, as it hardly moved causing me to worry something bad had happened. Her not being with me caused me major anxiety. She was always safe with me but anything could of happened to her.

"Ok guys take your seats the wedding will begin very shortly," Delilah yelled as she came in through the doors giving me a heart attack. She gave me a smile and my heart beat slowed down instantly. She was here and safe. Thank fuck. I saw the priest walk through the door, Delilah said something to him and they both walked towards me.
"Enzo this is the priest he's going to marry you and Viola. She's nearly ready so you can now stand at the altar. She won't be long I promise," Delilah said, I stood in the altar, underneath the flower wreath. The priest stood near me as I waited to see my future wife walking down the very small isle.
"Don't worry my son. You love this woman so there's no need to worry," The priest said calmly. I gave him a bold smile and thanked him. My heart was beating non stop, I hated waiting. But then it all happened.

A simple piano played on in the background as all of our guests stood up and looked to the back of the room. Delilah was our only bridesmaid, or so I thought. My sister came walking down the aisle behind Delilah holding some flowers as she beamed at me with some tears running down her rosy cheeks.
"I'm so happy for you Enzo," She whispered as she came past me.
"I'm so happy your here, I love you," I said now I was starting to tear up.
"I love you too," She said as she rubbed my tears away that I hadn't noticed had fell.
Then I saw her. She looked like a real life Angel as she walked down the isle, arm in arm with her mother. The vail covered her beautiful face and I started to cry and I didn't bother to try and hide it. I felt like the happiest man in the whole world. As she came towards me, I could smell her beautiful smell. I was addicted to her, she was the drug I needed to survive.

I lifted her veil so I could see her beautiful face. I held her hands tight in mine as the tears streamed down her perfect face. The ceremony began and I couldn't take my eyes away from her. I didn't even think of writing vows but I was going to wing it, I can't wait to tell her how she makes me feel. It was time and I felt no fear, only happiness.
"Viola, where do I even begin with you. I loved you from the day I first saw you. I do apologise for the way I treated you I wasn't always a good man. But I promise all that's going to change, I love you more than anything and I will never treat you poorly ever again. I'm so happy your the one who will be carrying my children, the one I will spend the rest of my life with and the love of my life. I swear love isn't a strong for the way I feel about you. I can't believe I've finally found a woman I love. The perfect woman, Viola you are my life my whole word. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

I was crying a lot by the end of that and so was she. I wiped her tears away with the back of my thumb, I really couldn't wait to kiss her face off and do a lot more to her. She took out a small piece of paper, now I feel like shit, feeling very unprepared. She was shaking as she held the small paper, not taking her eyes off mine.
"Enzo, I was going to just wing it but I wanted to make sure I said everything I wanted to. When I first met you, I was very nervous and terrified of what was going to happen. But it turned out to be the best with you. I can't explain how much you mean to me, I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you endlessly, here's to many more years with you. Your my everything, I love you."

Her vows made we want to cry in utter happiness, I loved her more than the world. Once the ceremony and 'I do's' was other, he finally announced us husband and wife. And then he said I could kiss the bride, I hesitated before holding the side of her face. I kissed her softly, once it ended I still held onto her face to stare into her deep blue eyes that were filled with tears. We were finally married, she was all mine. Forever. She is my wife. Finally. I'm so happy right now, words can't even describe how happy I am to have her in my life. Looking around the place were it all began, for a brief second I thought what my life would have been like if I'd never met her. I quickly shook those horrible thoughts out of my head, and turned to look at my beautiful wife. She beamed at me, I'm so happy that I was the one making her so happy. She was my everything.