Twenty- Five

"What does it say Del?" I asked nervously. I peed on the stick a couple of minutes ago and was now waiting for the results to show. It was so nerve wracking, I just wanted to throw up.
"Ok I see," Delilah said with the stick in her hand. I couldn't imagine doing this on my own. I was so happy she was here, I loved my Delilah.
"What does it say?" I asked getting frustrated.
"Your pregnant baby. Your having a baby! Oh my god V," She yelled happily giving me a massive hug as I felt myself tearing up.

"Hey V don't cry. Your going to be a great mother," Delilah said trying to calm me down.
"I have no money Delilah I can't provide, no job. This tiny apartment," I cried.
"What about Enzo? He's so rich he'll help you. He said he loved you for gods sake."
"I know but a baby I don't know how he'll react. We hardly know each other."
"Well you have like 8 months for that."
"Oh god what did I get myself into? This is a mess."
"If anyone can figure this out it's you V. Have faith Viola, you'll be a great mother and Enzo a good dad. You have to tell him sooner rather than later." And I knew she was right. I would tell him tonight, yes tonight. I had to.

Delilah left for work a couple of hours later and I made her swear to not tell my mother about the pregnancy. I had to tell her myself that she was going to be a grandmother. Even if it was eating Delilah up inside so much. I was so nervous to tell him. Like I told Delilah, we hardly know each other and now we're having a baby together. Yes we loved each other but that was different. It's easy to love someone, but to start a family with them is a whole over commitment. Who knows if I'm ready or he is but this baby is coming.

Enzo came back a little later after I was stuffing my guts with ice cream. He gave me a bright smile. Only if he knew what bombshell I was about to hit him.
"Hey how was your day?" Enzo said kissing my cheek and sitting next to me.
"It was good. Delilah came round. What about yours?" I said.
"Yeah it was fine. My dad is not talking to me still but you know I have you," Enzo said. He seemed to be in a good mood as he smiled at me again, "I've missed you so much."
"I missed you to. Your dad will come round," I said as he gave me another kiss.
"Are you hungry? I'll cook," Enzo said as he walked into the kitchen. Then I remembered, Delilah left the positive test on the bar.

I got up and ran towards the kitchen, I had to tell him myself. I walked in to see him holding it in his shaking hands. He shot me a terrified glance as he dropped it on the bar. Oh god.
"Enzo," I whispered holding onto his arm.
"We're having a baby," He said his voice shaking, "We're having a baby."
"Yes I was going to tell you Enzo," I said.
"No it's fine Viola. Don't look so scared I'm so happy I never thought I was going to be a dad. I thought I was too old and I could never find anyone who loved me. But now you."
"Oh you had me so worried I was so scared about telling you. But I'm so happy and your happy."
"Of course. Our little family, this is all we need."

Thank fuck I was so happy! I never knew how he was going to react, but his reaction was perfect. He kissed me passionately picking me up and placing me on the bar. He held me so close to him it was like we were stuck together. I loved this man, and we were having a baby.
"Now you won't be able to do this in what 6, 7 months. So we better make the most of it."
"Mm yes we will Enzo. 6 more months."
"Yeah we'll be at it every day Viola. I know you'll be able to take it." I laughed.
"Yeah but will you old man?"
"Ok little girl, now your getting it."

He didn't even bother to remove my top and his shirt, as he unbuckled his belt taking down his trousers. He slid of my mini skirt along with my knickers. One last kiss, before he removed his boxers and thrusted into me. Still holding onto me tight, our bodies right up against each other. I moaned in his ear as he thrusted harder and harder. Enzo let out a loud moan, I gripped on to his back digging my nails into the back of his shirt. I missed this, and I loved how intimate we could now be he was not my customer. He swore in my ear repeatedly as we both got close to the edge. He pulled me so I was just hanging of the bar. I lost it as Enzo did too, breathing heavily on my neck.

"Oh fucking hell Viola," Enzo panted.
"Fuck," I whispered out of breath as Enzo gave me a dirty smile. I know what he wanted. He picked me up bridal style and took me to the bedroom. With no mercy he ripped my top and bra, sucking hard onto my nipple making me arch my back. I unbuttoned his shirt as he sucked on my other nipple. He worked his mouth down to my heat and licked my thigh. I was already dripping wet so he didn't have to do much to me. He thrusted into me full force as he came back up to kiss me. It looks like we're not using protection, but I am already pregnant. I clawed at his muscular back as he sucked onto my neck with our fingers intertwined on the bed sheets. I couldn't wait to be doing this all week. I swore repeatedly and Enzo breathing was getting heavier. As I came, I let out a loud scream which made Enzo smirk. He swore again as I felt his cum fill inside of me. Thank god I was already pregnant.

"Fuck. I hope your walls are thick Viola," Enzo said as he rolled of me.
"Yeah they better be," I said with a smirk.
"Yes I fell bad, we'll be busy for the next phew months," Enzo said with a dirty laugh.
"I know Enzo, maybe we'll need a new place."
"A new place?"
"Yes our own place."
"Ok. We can get our own place."
"Where?"
"Anywhere you want Viola."
"In New York but nowhere near here."
"Ok I'll figure it all out Viola. It will be perfect."