Four

Take a deep breath, I reminded myself as I felt as though my safety blanket had been taken from me. Standing here, just in lingerie showing all my curves and my non thigh gap, I felt so bare, raw. I'd never been the most confident girl in the world, and when you grow up with stick thin girls you start to feel like you should look that way. And because I don't, I always felt unattractive and that men wouldn't want me like they wanted them. But for some reason, the way Enzo was looking at me I felt good?

"Get on the bed lie on your back," He said and I followed his rules, I didn't want to get punished. As I laid on the bed, he stood up and came towards me hovering over me. He licked his lips and his eyes were fixated on my breasts sending shivers down my spine. Enzo bent over me placing his knees on the edge of the bed and his muscular body hovering over me. With a smile, he unstrapped my lingerie and pulled it down to my ankles slowly leaving me bare naked whilst he was still fully clothed. He ripped of his clean white shirt chucking it on the floor violently.

Then his handsome face hovered over mine and I felt something weird in my heart. Do I like him? Already? I've just met the guy and he's a total ass fuck. But in that split second I felt something weird, nothing I'd ever known before. This was my first time with a guy, I'd hardly even spoken to guys I've definitely not liked a guy before. So I had no idea what it was like. But I sure as hell was hoping I would not fall for Enzo, no way. Keep telling yourself that, a little voice whispered in my head. Enzo's eyes looked deep into my soul like he was trying to figure out what I was thinking.

"Your so young babydoll. Tell me what are you thinking about?" Enzo said but his eyes fell to my neck. Oh jeez. Before I could answer, his lips latched onto my neck sucking, pulling, kissing me with a lot of force. I was not expecting it and I felt myself let out a small moan. My first moan, well done I guess. He then lowered his hot kisses down to my chest and began to suck onto my nipples. The sensation made me slightly whimper out as he moved down and down getting closer to my heat. Our eyes met and he smirked slightly as I tried to wriggle up so his mouth wouldn't reach me. But us just latched onto my hips and pulled me back down, keeping hold of them so I couldn't move again.

"Babydoll keep still, it will be ok. I'll be gentle," He whispered, sounding like he actually cared. I nodded my head but I was still scared, I had no idea what to expect. His tongue slowly licked my clit and it didn't feel too bad. He then moved his tongue further down, the whole time keeping his eyes on mine and his hands on my hips. I let out a slight squeal once his tongue carefully entered me. His hot tongue felt nice as he moved it up and down my clit and in and out of me. I was enjoying it and felt myself begin to moan.

Whilst I was distracted in a moan, he moved a finger into me making my jump out of my skin and shake my head viciously.
"No ow I can't it hurts," I said as I shook my head. Enzo looked up to me and just nodded his head. He kept going with his tongue easing my back into the pleasure and moaning again. His licks got rougher, faster but it just made me enjoy it more. I let out a louder moan as his tongue was all the way inside of me. Fuck me this felt amazing. As I was enjoying myself, Enzo gently placed his finger inside of me whilst his tongue licked my slit. This time it didn't hurt as much and he let his tongue come back up to my breasts to suck on my nipples. I could feel myself about to orgasm but before I could, he stuck another finger in. At first it hurt a little and he could see that, so he went very slow. When he began to see I was ok with it, he began to go faster and with a scream I let out an orgasm to Enzo's delight.

He stopped what he was doing after my small orgasm, and stood up before the bed. His slight six pack, hairy chest and small tattoos caught my attention as he slid of his trousers. But as he stood in front of me, in just his boxers my eyes could just look at one thing. His package was rather large and I was freaking out. How was that going to fit inside of me. A tear formed in my eyes, and he bent back over me. With his finger he wiped my tear away, "Don't worry Viola, I'll be gentle and slow. You'll be screaming my name by the time we finish tonight," He whispered but he hardly eased how I was feeling. My eyes fell from his but he wasn't going to let that happen, as his finger lifted up my chin so our eyes were locked again.

He slid off me and took his boxers off me as he stood over me. I think my eyes dilated at how his dick was throbbing and how red it was. I think a gasp escaped my mouth. He was already rock hard and I kinda felt accomplished and how I turned him on. He rolled on a condom he must have brought with him and hovered over me again.
"Are you ready babydoll?" He asked and I could feel my heart rate speeding up. A couple tears came to my eyes again.
"Yes I am sir," I said I when inside my head I was screaming in fear.
"It will be ok babydoll, tell me if I hurt you and I'll slow down," He said as he wiped away the other stray tears that just fell.