Five

Without hesitation, he kissed my neck distracting me just a little as he entered me with a lot of force. I screamed and pushed his chest trying to get him out of me. He took his dick out of me and stroked my cheeks as more tears fell. Fuck me that hurt like a bitch. It was a weird pain like nothing I ever felt before. I hope it gets better soon.
"Sssh babydoll ssh. It's ok I'll be more careful ok your just so tight and tender," He whispered in my ear. I shook my head I don't know if I can take much more.
"I- I can't," I cried.

Enzo looked at me and there was something in his eyes that I couldn't understand. This guy was so hard to read, almost impossible. After shedding a phew more tears, I calmed down. After all, they're are worse guys to lose my virginity to and Enzo is actually not being that bad.
"Ok we can just really slow and not all the way," I said forgetting his no talking rule.
"Ok babydoll I'll go very slow and a little to begin with," He said. I nodded my head and braced myself for the pain.

Slowly, he lowered himself back into me only placing a small amount in and going very slowly. I squeezed my eyes shut as he began to thrust into me slowly. The pain eased a little so I opened my eyes to see him looking right at me. God he was really something. As my eyes were now open, he took that as it hurt a little less which it did, so he began to go a little faster still only putting the tip of in. I moaned a little as he pushed more in holding on to my body tight. Right now, I wish I could just hold him, claw at his back, kiss him. But those stupid fucking rules meant I couldn't and fuck how I hated them. My back arched slightly as he pushed more of him inside, still not all but most of him was now in me and it was starting to feel better. It was a weird kind of pain, like not oww I'm dying just a different pain I could not explain.

Enzo was panting loudly and he placed his mouth near my ear as he let out a loud moan. I wasn't expecting to cum my first time but I was kind of hoping I would make him. Now, he was going a lot quicker and I was moaning more and more grabbing on to the sheets above.
"I think I'm going to cum babydoll," He moaned in my ear. I let out a slight smile as I felt his cum fill inside of me as he swore loudly in my ear, I let out a slight orgasm at his release. He rolled over on my left as we caught back our breathes. My first time wasn't too bad and I was happy it was with Enzo. Although I wished it was with someone I loved and was with, it could have been a lot worse.

I turned ever so slightly to look towards him and he was staring right at me with a grin on his face. Quickly, I looked away as I couldn't bare to look at him looking at me.
"We're not done just yet babydoll," He said grinning at me. What? What more does he want? Oh god!
"More?" I stuttered.
"Yes babydoll more. I want more of you, all of you," He said with a glare in his eyes. He rolled back on top of me and grabbed a condom again. My breathing hitched as our eyes locked again. Every time our eyes locked, I felt a rush of emotion that I'd never known before.

Without any warning, he pushed himself inside of me with a groan and I let out a squeal. He thrusted in and out of me as he moaned in my ear, just the sound of his moans got my very hot. Before I knew it, I was moaning almost in time with him. Whilst still staying inside of me, he pulled me up and onto his lap so we were face to face. Everything inside of me just wanted to kiss his pretty face off, but those fucking rules. Our eyes were glued to one another the whole time and I know I just met him so I sound crazy. But I was feeling something for him in this moment however, I need to remind myself this is probably the last time I'll ever be with him and then I'll be sold to anyone.

Then I started to feel it coming, my orgasm. My moans got louder as I felt all of him in me. There was hardly much pain anymore just pure pleasure. His face was sweaty and his hair and got messy from pounding into me repeatedly. I kept feeling the urge to hold onto him, it was so hard not to there was nothing else to hold. As I reached my climax, so did Enzo as I tightened around him and released as he did the same with moan. The cum was spilling out of both of us yet he still stayed inside of me. I wriggled off his lap and back onto the bed covering myself with the blanket. Enzo got up and began to dress himself, luckily he didn't want anymore and I don't think I could take more.
"See you around Viola," He said as he reached the door. Before I could reply, he was already gone. And I hoped what he said was true, I wanted to see Enzo around.