Twelve

Me, my mother and Delilah were sitting on my mothers bed talking and eating a takeaway, again. When my mother got tired, me and Delilah left her alone and I promised I would go and see her this evening. I had a quick shower and sat on my bed with my Delilah. My mother had still not told us what the hell happened to us but maybe Enzo will have found something out. I was praying he would, I just needed to know. And now. I was impatient. I just wish she would tell me, I can handle it I'm a grown up now and I want to kill whoever did this to her.

"I overheard your conservation with Enzo," Delilah said after a while.
"Oh," I said, "Did mum hear us?"
"No she didn't. But I will say this, it's seems like he really cares for you," Delilah said and it made me smile happily.
"I was so taken back I wasn't expecting it," I said.
"Me neither and I'm happy for you. We need to find out who did this," Delilah said.
"Yes and I hope he can find anything seriously. I just wish she would tell me."
"Hey it's probably just she doesn't want to burden or upset you with this."
"I know I just really want to know."
"I know me too baby. Give her time and we got Enzo he might find someone," Delilah said. And I hope she's right, I just want Enzo to find someone. Please.

Delilah left me alone sleeping around 11 and sadly I didn't have the chance to check in on my mother. But my badass friend Delilah was staying with her. I was woken up by a loud knock on my door. I quickly ran to the door thinking it was Enzo and it was. He looked rough with messy hair and his shirt untucked and dirty. He shook his head and I knew exactly what that meant. I left the door open and he shut it behind me and I crawled under my bedsheets. Tears started to fall uncontrollably as Enzo just stood next to my bed awkwardly not knowing what to do.

Before I knew it, he was lying in my bed next to be wiping my fallen tears and stroking my cheek. My heart was broken for my mother but my heart was jumping for Enzo right now in this moment. As he held me in his arms, I felt safe and calm. It was like his fingers had magic powers, as I stopped crying after I felt his warm hands on my wet cheeks. I looked into his beautiful brown eyes and gave him a weak smile and I actually got one back, the first smile I'd ever gotten from Enzo. I could tell he felt bad for not finding out who did this, but I know I'll get it out of my mother soon. And as soon as I know Enzo will know.

"I'm sorry Viola I couldn't have helped more," Enzo whispered calmly in my ear.
"No it's ok. I'm sure my mother will tell me soon she has to," I mumbled against his face.
"I wish I could of helped more," He said. God this guy knew how to make my heart melt, "As soon as you find out who did this, tell me I'll kill that fucker."
"You don't have to Enzo. You don't need to risk your life for my mother," I said quietly.
"No I will. No one deserves this and definitely not you," He said.
"Ok when I know you'll know."
"Good and I mean it I'll kill them. For you." Omg did he just say that, I swear this guy just knows how to make me like him more.

I turned to face him with a smile as more tears, tears of happiness begin to flow. He held my face in his big hands and looked to my wet lips. It was like a dream when he kissed me softly to begin with, but then he began to kiss me harder with more passion. All my worries just flew out of the window, just being here with him now and him kissing me like I had dreamed of for so long, was just perfect. He removed my pyjama top revealing my bare chest as he shoved the blanket on the floor. The whole time he kept his hot wet lips on mine never letting go.

Until his hot kisses went down my neck, to my collar bone and to my breasts. He quickly removed his shirt and started to kiss my left breast whilst his hand played with the other. Then he moved onto my right as he played with the left one. I let out a little moan as his hot kisses fell down to my dripping heat. He plunged his tongue inside me making me let out a whimper. This time it was different, it felt different. Before it was just sex, but now it felt like something more. Maybe it was all in my head but I didn't care it was happening.

He unbuttoned his trousers and slipped of his boxers, revealing all his glory that was throbbing and rock hard like the first time I saw him. He leaned over me and pushed himself inside of me. I arched back as he thrusted in and out of me as his lips never left me. He turned to kiss my cheeks so I could moan and oh lord how I was moaning. This time he let me touch his back as I held onto him as he plunged himself into me kissing me still all over my face and neck. I let out a loud moan as he plunged into me even deeper than before.
"That's all of me baby," He whispered in my ear as I cried in pleasure.

I could tell I was on the edge as I gripped onto his perfect back for support. His lips met mine again as he kissed me deeper than before. I was about to release as he pulled out of me.
"What are you doing?" I whimpered.
"I'm teasing you baby. How much do you want me?" He asked with a sly smile.
"A lot," I cried.
"Oh baby I need you a lot right now to," He said. And he plunged his full length into me again. After a phew more thrusts, I came and he followed one thrust later. Our cum spilled out of both of us as he gave me one last kiss before going done to my dripping heat and licking up all my juices.
"You taste so good baby," He said and I could only smile. What was this guy doing to me and my poor heart?