Ten

A couple of days passed when Enzo came to see me again. He was still pretty pissed off and it started to show when he fucked me. No mercy, when he rode me until I couldn't go anymore. It was obvious to say he didn't want to go through with marrying Gloria. She's a very beautiful girl, the complete opposite to me but looks aren't everything when it comes with who you want to spend the rest of your life with. My feelings for him had grown more and more and I just wanted to kiss him, scratch his back, claim him as mine but it's family had other ideas.

I was alone in my bedroom one morning when Taylor came running into my room. Her hair was a mess and her face was all red. She didn't have to say anything as I knew something bad had happened. I followed her to my mothers room to see her all bruised and like the life had been knocked out of her. I ran to her beside holding tight on to her poor fingers. I had so many questions but right now I just wanted to stay by her side and make sure that she knew she always had me. She was sleeping attached to a machine as I laid next to her beaten body and fell asleep by her side.

"Honey, honey wake up," A voice whispered waking me up as I tried to open my tired eyes. I looked to see my mother awake her bright green eyes still shining, but her face was bruised. This was breaking my heart.
"Mum what happened to you?" I asked. Her smile left her face and she looked away. I grabbed her hand reassuring her that I was here for her, "Mum you need to tell me."
"Honey is nothing you need to worry about," She whispered attempting to smile.
"Mum you need to tell me who did this to you now, it does concern me I'm your daughter."
"I'm not ready it's too much right now."
"Mum-,"
"Viola please let's just lay here ok? I'll tell you I promise when I'm ready." I simply nodded and we laid together in silence. There was so much to be said but I didn't want to push her anymore. She would tell me when she was ready, but I would seriously kill anyone who did this to my mother.

Me and my mother stayed together all day getting weighted on hand and foot my Taylor and the other girls. We mostly talked about anything but what happened to her. She even asked me about Enzo when I admitted me and Delilah went hunting for Enzo and Gloria in the news. She actually said it was a good idea doing some digging.
"So why do you think the families want them to get engaged now?" I asked over a takeaway.
"Honestly I don't know hun. It does seem odd I remember what happened when they broke up last time it was madness but it calmed down quickly. Seems weird now," My mother said.
"I just really don't want them to get married."
"Oh hunny I know baby. You don't know if it will happen yet."
"I would ask but it's not my place."
"Maybe ask if you can but only if you feel like it's safe to," My mother said and I nodded my head.

I didn't want to leave my mother alone for the night but one of the other girls said they would stay with her. It's not like I don't want to stay with her again I just needed my own bed and time to think. My mother still had not told me what happened and I gave up trying to ask. I just wanted to make her happy and take her mind of it. I'll ask her when she's ready to answer my questions because I had a lot to ask her. So many questions were racing through my mind but it was too late to even think. I just needed sleep and to worry about all my problems in the morning. For now, I can just dream of Enzo that should get me off to sleep.