Forty

The wedding was so beautiful, and I couldn't believe how much my life has changed it such a short amount of time. I was now his wife, I was married to Enzo. When I saw him cry, I honestly couldn't believe it. I'd never seen him so emotional or happy. The reception was a lot of fun, we danced together and ate a beautiful meal. My mother even danced with Enzo whilst I watched on rubbing my huge stomach. This was the happiest day of my life, I was so lucky to have him. Who would have thought I would end up marrying him? Defiantly not me. I was so lucky to have him in my life. I wanted this baby out of me, I really wanted to down a whole bottle of vodka and dance the night away. I guess it will be out of me soon. The wedding eventually came to a close. After a lot of goodbyes, me and Enzo went to the bedroom were it all began.

The room hadn't changed much since I left, it was still pretty much the same as before. I sat on the edge of the bed, in my wedding dress still, still white as anything. Enzo closed the door behind me and sat next to me holding my hand tightly, his eyes studied my face, I knew he could tell what I was thinking. He moved my hair out of my face, and kissed me softly. I loved that he could be really soft with me, but at the same time I wished he would be just a little rougher me. Even though, I was pregnant, I could still handle sex. It's been a long time and I missed his touch, his hands all over my body. His tongue licked my lips as it entered my mouth, I smiled as the kiss became more passionate. I never wanted it to end but we had to take a phew breathes in between.

"Oh Viola I just want to take you now," He mumbled between kisses.
"We'll take me then," I said confidentiality.
"The baby, I don't want to hurt you or the baby," He said softly as his big hands held my face.
"You won't we can just go slower," I begged.
"Viola."
"No excuses Enzo it's our wedding day. I need you."
"Ok baby."

I wriggled up to the top of the bed, leaning my head on the comfy pillow. Enzo hovered over me, kissing me saving every single moment. I could tell he was hungry for it, and I didn't want to waste any time. My bulging pregnant stomach made it harder for us, I started to sit up, him still kissing me passionately. Button by button, I undid his white shirt and threw it on the bed next to us. He lifted my wedding dress over my head leaving me in just my white lingerie. We were kissing each other's faces off, as I unbuckled his belt and chucked it somewhere. We were both sitting on the bed facing one another, our bodies intertwined with one another. I unzipped his trousers trying to get them of him, it wasn't the easiest but I got them off in the end. His boxers followed as I took in all of him, he was already rock hard for me which made me even more excited.

I sat on his lap, lowering my self on him slowly. His breathing hitched as our lips latched on to one another. I slowly bounced on top of him as my moans became louder, his warm hands held onto to my hips guiding me up and down. I rested my head in his neck as he whispered in my ear. I was already close and I could tell he was too as he was grunting louder and louder. I could feel the sweat dripping from my forehead as his lips latched on to my neck. Enzo began to moan turning me on even more, I felt him release inside of me with a loud swear. I soon followed him with a loud moan as I collapsed on top of him. This man was the most amazing person I've ever met, and I can't wait to be with him forever.

"I love you baby," Enzo said breathlessly.
"I love you Enzo," I said as I took his face in my hands. I looked deeply into his eyes.
"Your my everything Viola. I can't believe we're married," He said.
"I know me neither."
"Viola I-," He was cut off by me pissing myself? I had no idea what was going on, "Oh my god. Your waters broke, Viola the baby is coming now!" It took me a little while to realise what the hell was going on. I was in labour, the baby was coming out now. I began to cry as I felt a sharp pain in my lower stomach, worry washed over me. I could not lose the baby, we had to go to the hospital now. This baby was not waiting for us to be ready. Enzo dressed himself and passed some spear clothes from the draws for me to wear. This baby was coming. What the hell!
"Enzo we got to go now," I said as my breathing got a lot heavier.
"I know come on, the nearest hospital is about a 10 minute drive. It's ok baby we got this," Enzo said calmly doing his best to reassure me.

After a excruciating labour that lasted around 7 hours, our little baby boy was born. He was quite small as he was a phew months early, but the doctors reassured us he was all ok. We had to stay in the hospital for about a week, which worked out quite well as all the family could come and visit us. He was born at 8:26am on May the 8th 1977. Our little son, Leo Romano. He was the spitting image of his father, face wise but he inherited by blonde hair. Enzo was there for the entire birth, holding my hand extremely tight and getting me through it. God it was painful, but as soon as they put the bloody baby on my chest, it was all forgotten. We took Leo to meet his grandfather just before we went back to our new home. We had our little family, and I couldn't be happier.