Three

I was guided to one of the rooms and once I reached the door I hesitated and could feel my hands shaking. As I reached to the door handle, it was opened for me by the person on the other side. It was Enzo Romano. I just knew from those deep brown eyes and tall muscular build. He looked down at me with a sly grin and my entire body shifted. The way he looked at me was like I was a piece of fucking meat. Think of the money, is what I had to keep reminding myself. And Mr Romano was an very rich customer.

It felt like hours as we stood in the doorway staring at one another but in reality, it was just a couple of seconds. He walked back into the dark room and I saw him take a seat. His muscular body took up the whole seat, and he relaxed his body, sticking out his long legs and holding onto a glass of whisky.
"Come in," He said with authority in his voice. Slowly, I walked into the room and shut the door behind me. My whole body shivered as I stood about a meter away from him and I could feel his eyes looking me up and down, "Come here, sit on my lap."

Gingerly, I walked towards him and placed my shaking body on his rock hard leg. His brown eyes locked with my blue ones and I felt shivers all over my body. One of his hands crept up my inner thigh whilst the other laid on my back. There was no denying he was a good looking man, but I couldn't help but thinking will he be gentle? Will he be kind? He knows it's my first time and even though I'm a prostitute and this is my job, I was so nervous of the pain. I've heard all the horrors of the first time, definitely in a prostitution house the men seem to think you can handle anything even when your a Virgin. My whole body still shook and I wondered if he could feel my nerves.

"Relax Viola please. Taylor told me about you still being a Virgin and I respect that. I'll take good care of you so don't worry," He whispered into my ear. And in all honestly I was rather surprised what he just said, I didn't expect him to be so understanding, "Don't look surprised I'm not as bad as you think." He must of seen me raising my eyebrows. For some reason, I felt myself relax a little on his lap. I felt a little more comfortable after what he said. He might not be as bad as I thought. Could he? Enzo's tattooed hand brushed against my cheek and my heart was in my mouth. What was happening to me? Now I was starting to feel excited maybe? For what was to come now that I know he's not a complete dick head.

"There are just a phew little rules I would like you to follow when your with me.
Rule 1, Don't kiss me anywhere, I'll kiss your body but never not on the lips.
Rule 2, Don't touch me, only when I say and where I say." Ok wow what great rules, "Rule 3, We don't talk ever. Only if I talk to you first.
Rule 4, Call me Sir not by my name.
And Rule 5, Follow every single rule or you'll be punished."
"Punished?" I asked with a thrown. What the fuck were these rules and punishment?
"Yes punished. But hopefully that won't happen Viola," He mumbled in my ear. This is some bullshit but the way he looked at me, made me forget what I wanted to say back, "Understand?"
"Yes En- Sir," I said quickly.
"Good girl. Now let's get you out of these clothes," He whispered in my ear, he licked my ear lobe and pushed me off his lap.

I wasn't sure what he wanted me to do. Strip tease, god I hope not I can't do that. Or just get on the bed. It wasn't like we were going to be doing much foreplay as he didn't want to be touched and he doesn't kiss. Yet he still sat there lying even further back in his chair. What does he want? I seriously can't work this guy out.
"Take off your clothes, I want to see all of you babydoll," He said with his eyes bright. Now the nerves came back, I'd never done this before and I hand no idea what to do it what he was expecting from me. Trying to be sexy, I flicked off one of my dress straps and then the other. Letting it fall to the ground, I was left standing in-front of him in that red lace lingerie. He adjusted that bulge in his pants, and I could feel my eyes widen, how was that going to fit inside me? Well we were about to find out.