Demon slayer Todoroki again part 1

Summary: Todoroki gets exposed to be a demon slayer to his teachers and his father

Shota Aizawa's POV 

Crime rate in Japan is going up and down rapid speed it's mostly murder and disappearing then we find the victims almost completely eaten but the other night we saw something that was caught eating a innocent child who was screaming in pain but by the time the creature saw us and about to arrest them the child has died. And the creature is like a nomu but they are wilder and crazier. I was going on my patrols and I saw one of my students getting attacked by one of those creatures "YAOYOROZU GET BEHIND THE PROS WE CAN TAKE CARE OF THIS MONSTER" I yelled to my student who has overuse her quirk while protecting herself and other civilians and now the other pro heroes has arrived but when were about to go in a fighting stance a young child in a black cloak and a a weird fox mask wearing a black uniform and a black zori with white straps and a light blue sword. In a blink of an eye the young child who is about Yaoyorozu's age cut off the creatures head leaving all us pro heroes staring with wide open eyes almost a hundred pro heroes and civilians had died to these creatures and yet one teenager defeated it without a second thought and yet around 10 more of those creatures tired to attack another civilians but that swordsmen defeated all of them while protecting everyone and he disappeared in thin air.

Time skip to the next day in class

"Okay class as you may have heard Yaoyorozu was attacked by one of the creatures but someone who is around your guys age had killed the creature but around 10 more tried to attack the people around and Yaoyorozu too but that swordsmen defeated them all without a second thought on hurting anyone. Yaoyorozu can you tell me what happened to you after class in the teachers lounge and any one who has any information about these creatures please come inform us immediately.

Another time skip to after class and Momo has just finished explaining her story to the teachers

Yaoyorozu had finish explaining her story at night she got attacked and overused her quirk to protect the innocent people and all of us teachers are having an argument on how we should defeat those creatures some are say we should be like that swordsmen and some are saying that we should get into trouble again and before he leaves we should ask him how he did it. After about 10 minutes of that argument a knock on the door made everyone quiet and I went to door only to find Todoroki standing in front of me wearing his turtleneck looks like he changed and came here. I welcomed Todoroki in the lounge and all the teachers are asking him why he is here even I don't know why and I didn't ask him to come "Um Mr.Aizawa you said to come to the teachers lounge after class if we had information about the creature that attacked Yaoyorozu last night" he said in his normal cold voice I guess he has information I was hoping they can give us as much info about these creatures.

Todoroki is acting weird now his head is down ad his bangs are covering his eyes and he handed me a book and it say 'All Information about demons By: Kagaya Ubuyashiki/Oyakata-sama' I thought he was going to give us information "Todoroki I don't understand why you gave me a book about demons" I scolded him for giving me a book on demons and not those creatures I can tell the teachers behind me are disappointed. "Sensei the creature that attacked Yaoyorozu was a man eating demon" Todoroki said with some anger in his voice everyone in the room was confused even Nezu is too "let me explain" and he grabbed the book back in his hands and flipped to the first page of the book and read it out loud for everyone to hear and closed the door. "Demons are non human creatures who roam around Japan since ancient times, these are when an organization which is completely unrecognized by the government had slayed these demons for thousands of years from the first demon ever Muzan Kibutsuji" and Todoroki closed the book after the first sentence of the first page he removed his bangs and left the room but All might stopped him "Young Todoroki how did you find a book that can give us information about the creature that tried to kill those innocent men and women?" All might asked "I was given a copy of the history of demons by the master" he replied and we are all confuse and he must've known that. "Young Todoroki can you tell us who the master is?" All might asked him again but Todoroki replied in something that confused us all even more "I do not have full permission to say I was only told to say the first sentence if you scold me for giving you the book on the history of demons and the demon slayer corps" we don't understand anything he is saying it's all nonsense. We are questioning Todoroki a lot on who the master is but our thoughts were snapped out by a crow tapping the window? Now I am very confused Todoroki is speaking nonsense and now a crow is tapping on the windows and now Todoroki is opening the window to let the crow in?