Present goes to the past

Summary: 1-A got hit by a quirk that sent them to the past but they didn't know how far they went and they met 8 year old Shoto Todoroki using a wooden sword and 13 year old's Giyuu Tomioka, Sabito, and Makomo and yes I have a lot of ideas about cheater Todoroki but I don't want him to be a bad person so don't come at me

Izuku Midoriya's POV

1-A was fighting a villain but that villain use their quirk and sent use to a forest? This is weird we found a little kid that looked like Todoroki he has red and white hair like Todoroki, gray and turquoise eyes like Todoroki, he even had a scar one his left eye but he was using a wood sword? 

(what he is wearing but imagine him smaller and using a wood sword)

It is kinda weird "lets go ask tiny looking version of icyhot where we are" Kacchan said but I'm kinda scared he would scare him since we are in our hero costumes "hey little buddy can you tell us where we are?" Kirishima asked him with a smile showing his sharp teeth but when Todoroki looked at Kirishima's teeth and dropped his sword. Todoroki at him with his monotone face then 2 boys and a girl older then him came in and Kacchan yelled at them for help but one of the boys who has pinkish orange hair with lavender eyes and a weird scar on his cheek stood in a fighting stance while the girl and the other boy who both had black hair but the girl had turquoise eyes and the boy had ocean coloured eyes looking at us with fear then a old man came out of no where wearing a very creepy mask. "Please stay away from these kids" the old man said "I apologize sir we were fighting a villain and they used their power to teleport us to this forest and we are asking these kids for directions but the half haired boy didn't tell us anything and our friend tried to ask him for some help but then our other friend yelled at them with anger we apologize for his behavior" Iida said while doing his weird arm movements. "I see it wasn't only the angry kid who scared him it was the red haired one his sharp teeth scared them these young children lost their families at a young age" the older male said "but why does the half n half didn't have a reaction or answer the question we asked" Kacchan said with bitterness "he was born like this he came here a few months ago and he was mute and emotionless due to the abuse to his father and due to his family abandoning him here we still don't know why" the girl said. "Oh I completely forgot my name Sakonji Urokodaki the pinkish orange haired boy is Sabito, the girl is Makomo, the other boy is Giyuu Tomioka, and the half haired boy is Shoto Todoroki until you guys can get home I will lead you to my home where you all will stay" the man said and we are all shocked about Todoroki here "well we don't have a choice he lives around here so he is bound to know where we can get home it's getting late" someone said and we all saw sensei standing behind us. "Fallow us to our place" the Tomioka boy told us and they are quite fast even Todoroki-kun can keep up with them they are fallowing him like he is the alpha of an pack he are so fast that we have to use our quirks and we got to a small cabin where they all stopped and entered the small house I hope it is big enough to hold over 20 teens. We all rested up and it was bigger then we thought and then Todoroki came up to us and he was carrying 5 cups of tea on a tray and the others came and placed some others cups for everyone to drink "drink up your bodies are exhausted and dehydrated the tea is a special one where your stamina will recover faster" Urokodaki-san told us. "Mr. Urokodaki can you tell us what year it is?" Aizawa-sensei asked "it is currently the year 1907" a soft voice said and we all snapped our heads towards Todoroki who said it "those are your first words and yet you said it so smoothly" Makomo said even the kids are surprised and Todoroki just nodded. We went over 2000 years in the past and Todoroki is born here and the room was filled with silence until Uraraka accidently spilled her tea on the floor and Todoroki went over to her handed a napkin and cleaned the spill "please be more careful while holding tea" Urokodaki said and the others came and brought cleaning supplies over and cleaned up the tea mess and they stood behind Mr. Urokodaki. "You kids had done enough you can go and have some rest now we have more training in the morning" Sakonji told them the two darker haired kids and the pinky-orange kid went one way but Todoroki went the opposite direction "I'm going to set up the extra futons we have in the other rooms" Todoroki told Urokodaki who just nodded and he left to the other hallway. We asked a few questions about this place and the younger ones but it wasn't a lot of information but we got interrupted in our conversations "the rooms are ready boys on the right girls on the left all the girls are in one room while the boys will be in two rooms and Urokodaki-san and Mr.Aizawa will have to share one room because we didn't have enough room" he explained then yawned. 

Sakonji Urokodaki's POV

These kids have been with me for months and I can see their strengths increasing each day my only concern is if I send them to final selection then that demon who have killed my other apprentices they where all so young I don't want them to be trained under me but they are brave enough to put their lives on the line to survive final selection and come back alive I want at least one of them to come back alive better yet all of them.