Traditions

Summary: (not demon slayer todo) Aether is Shoto, The Todoroki family had always have traditional dances, songs, and clothing and a family crest, when Shoto and Yuki were abandoned they were given their family crest since they are still family and the twins learned their family traditions by memory even though they have no memory of their family traditions yet they know it, only the Todoroki's know it so it would  be unusual if someone who isn't known to the public that is a Todoroki doing the Todoroki family tradition and yeah, Shoto and Yuki then found out the truth and so they changed their identities and became Aether and Lumine and they went on to travel to different world to avoid their family then of course it all ended in Teyvat and after 500 years Aether woke up and now we're here in the story, Aether and Lumine managed to go back to earth for an experiment for the abyss and the knights, also Aether and Lumine found each other and they live in the teapot with everyone else. Villain Rei, Fuyumi, and Natsuo AU, traitor Izuku AU, forced Todoroki family AU, spoiled hate todo AU, twins AU, experimented AU, maybe I might add Aether harem if I want to, Paimon is the Unknown god's daughter AU.

No one's POV

Aether was in the teapot watching as the chaos unfolded between the Fatui and everyone else as Lumine was sitting next to Aether who was drinking tea with Ningguang and Zhongli who made shields for them "is this normal?" Lumine asked "yup, which is why we had to separate the Fatui and everyone else in the house, you'll get used to it sister" Aether said "I'm concerned now" Lumine said "well Venti so really angry about seeing la Signora now... Xiao is just going wild towards Childe... then there is Kazuha and Scaramouche who are making out with each other" Aether said "okay then..." Lumine said "want some tea Lumine?" Ningguang asked "sure, thank you" Lumine said as Zhongli handed her a cup and poured her tea "wow, it's good" Lumine said "thank you, it's the finest quality tea in all of Liyue, as the wealthiest women in Teyvat I must have some of this kind of tea" Ningguang said "oh wow, I'm still broke in mora" Lumine said "I pay for everything for Mona and Zhongli when the others aren't around" Aether said "okay then... how much mora do you even have?" Lumine asked "honestly... I don't remember, one day I just looked in my pockets and suddenly I got 10 million mora... I spent half that mora on everyone" Aether said "okay then..." Lumine said as a few minutes later the fighting stopped "why is it always you four?" Aether asked scolding Signora, Venti, Childe, and Xiao "they started it this time" Venti said "and what did you guys do this time?" Aether asked "I pulled a deez nuts joke on the adeptus" Childe said "I did nothing... okay I smacked the back of his head" Signora admitted "...I'm going to go to sleep" Aether said going to his room "well then, now that, that's over I'm gonna go for a drink ,anyone wanna come?" Beidou asked as some of the others went to drink with Beidou and Kazuha just had some sake so he is the most sober out of the others since the sake he had didn't really have much alcohol in it. 

The next day Aether and Lumine were in the garden doing their family sibling dance "wow, their dancing is beautiful" Ayaka said "well at least they are being elegant so I'll accept this" Eula said as the two have finished "that was amazing! You guys are so good at dancing!" Yoimiya said "it's just a family dance only for siblings, nothing too special" Aether said "now then, shall we practice tea ceremony?" Lumine asked "of course sister" Aether said "allow me to join as well, I need more practice tea ceremonies" Ayaka said "of course" the two said as the others who are also nobles joined in for practice "blockhead! Raiden! How are you guys?" Venti asked as he walked over to the other two archons "oh Barbatos, please stop calling blockhead otherwise I'll call you air head" Zhongli said "whatever you say blockhead" Venti said "ugh Barbatos... how much alcohol did you consume this time?" Ei asked "I don't know" Venti said as he got another bottle of alcohol "I'll brew some sobering tea, it will take 6 hours" Zhongli said going to the bathroom as Venti went over to Xiao and hugged him.