Bonds

Summary: (demon slayer todo) Shoto needs to bond with someone in order to make his power stronger and if he wants to can make the people he is bonded with stronger as well, I just realized she can teleport by slicing the air and a portal will open up and I just realized it's kina like Raven Branwen's semblance from RWBY. Villain Fuyumi, Natsuo, and Rei AU, the demon slayer corps where out casted so now they only kill humans when they need too so now they are like vigilantes and villains at the same time, Shoto's favorite power is his dragon so when he goes out to kill me only uses his dragon and the pciture from the last chapter is his villain costume and his villain name is the same in the last chapter I will put the picture above the chapter and pretend the wig is his real hair just that happens when he uses his powers to kill the rest of the time it's normal or the left side is that color. Also the more bonded people are to Shoto the stronger them and Shoto gets so basically all the Hashira's, butterfly mansion girls, Aoi, and Kamaboko squad are close with Shoto and in return he gives them strength and the bond as to be true one. So basically Sabito, Makomo, and Kanae are alive because Shoto was with them. Secret siblings well now it's more of a secret sisters AU now. And I liked the crystal idea from my last chapter so yeah anyone who is bonded with Shoto has a crystal jewelry that grants them powers like Shinobu can summon butterflies or any type of insect of choice, and Giyuu, Sabito, and Makomo can control water they can turn into any thing that is related to their breathing style and they can communicate and teleport to each other as well. Shoto was framed for cheating on Izuku and he know someone photoshopped him with a random girl which made him upset that someone is trying to ruin his love life. 1-A hates him for that and Shoto knows but 1-A acts like they didn't know that since Izuku said he has a plan for revenge. 

No one's POV

Shoto was training with Giyuu practicing their sword skills since Shoto didn't have school right now and Shoto got very strong because he was closely bonded with him so the two keep having a tie since Shoto holds back because he has a soft spot for his friends and he didn't want to hurt Giyuu or make Giyuu feel bad that he lost since the two both lost their sisters and almost lost both their friends. Sabito and Makomo came to watch the two train and they always come when the two's wood swords break "another tie? That 105 times in a row" Makomo said "that many times is how many we fought each other?" Giyuu asked "yeah, we always tally everyone's battle on whether they win or lose so far everyone has a consistent win streak with people who try to arrest us and demons I wish we could tell Japan that demons do exist I mean we had to kill one person then all of sudden we are the bad guys" Sabito said crossing his arms "well we can't do anything now we have to kill humans if they get in our way to annihilate demons we have no choice now demons are increasing rapidly and more humans have been eaten I guess now we have to decrease the human population a lot now too... when will the killing end?" Shoto said falling to the ground holding his head and covering his ears which made the water Hashira's concerned so they ran over to him making sure he was okay "Shoto? You good?" Giyuu asked "yeah... I don't like the fact we have to kill humans even though one of my sisters were killed by one" Shoto said "hey it will be fine we're here for you" Makomo said as the four hugged. 

Shoto went back to school hiding his crystal jewelry in his small jewelry box he has in his bag to keep his crystal jewelry for people he might bond with in the future and Shoto can sense if someone he is bonded with is near because it will glow and Shoto only makes jewelry because he remembers his two older sisters Sakura and Kori used to admire jewelry and they used to make fake ones made from natures beauty so that is why he makes jewelry for people his is close with so he can feel like they are part of him like how is sisters were part of him as well. "Hey Todoroki! Me and the class are going shopping wanna come?" Izuku asked "sure" Shoto replied and after class 1-A went to the mall and the girls were looking at jewelry and the guys were either looking at new clothes or looking at video games and Shoto was just looking around for some masks and looking at things with names so he can give some demon slayers their codenames so the heroes and police won't know about everyone's real name and plus buying masks will reduce their identity from being exposed to the heroes and police and for demon slayers only other demon slayers can reveal their names and faces to other demon slayers only. After a while of shopping everyone was in the food court and everyone had many bags in their hands and Shoto has a bag that can hold infinite space so Shoto bought many masks and he had notebooks with names and faces of each member of the demon slayer corps and underneath each name has the new codename for the demon slayers since that is the job Shoto was assigned to when demon slayers were wanted so whenever Shoto has free time that's not training or missions he gets pictures of demon slayers and their names and breathing styles so he narrow down what their code names would be (CODE NAMES ARE PURE CRINGE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!) like for Giyuu it's Calming Water, Sabito is Strengthening waterfall, Makomo is delicate streams of the river, Shinobu is a Medical Butterfly, Kanao's is unbloom flower, Kanae's is flowers... yeahs that's it, Sanemi's is Windy tornado, Obanai's is double snakes, Mitsuri's is lovely love, Gyomei's is rock solid, Tengen is Flamboyant sounds, Muichiro is misty speed, Kyojuro's is eating flames, Tanjiro's is deadly sunshine, Zenitsu's is crying thunder, Inosuke's is mountain boar, Genya's is winds gunmen, and Shoto's is nightfire since he is always doing something at night that involves fire or his dragon that breaths hot ice or cold fire or cold ice and hot fire both is blue. "Hey Todoroki what did you buy?" Momo asked "just a few things, not much" Shoto said "that's unexpected I mean you have enough money to buy the entire mall" Uraraka said "yeah but they doesn't mean I want to buy things, I may have a lot of money but I only buy things I need" Shoto said as he got up to go the art store to buy paints since people would be suspicious if demon slayers walked around with store bought masks and the pros can just searched up who bought the masks so Shoto had to add his own touches to it because he liked art and he adds protection crystals to it so it can rise people's senses and defenses and sometimes add a shield that activates once during life threatening conditions and they can be given to anyone even if they aren't bonded with Shoto as well. Shoto left the mall where he already sent the decorated masks to the headquarters then when he was walking around the city a hand over his mouth making him fall unconscious and the last thing he saw was his classmate Izuku Midoriya holding a piece of cloth and he assumed there was chloroform on it.