Myths

Summary: (demon slayer Todo) The world have humans with quirks but little did they know there are myths all around Japan. And Sabito, Makomo, and Kanae used their power to live so they are still alive Kanae is still a flower Hashira, Sabito and Makomo both share the water Hashira with Giyuu. Myths can awaken their power when the previous person with their power gives it up or dies sometimes it is rare for them to be born with their power.  Other mythical creatures who are normal creatures not like the demon slayer corps and dragons or unicorns those creatures the corps use to ride on sometimes.

Shoto is part of some myths like witch, mermaid, mage, and stuff like that

Giyuu is a merman and kelpie (water horse)

Shinobu is a fairy

Gyomei is like a werewolf

Mitsuri is a pixie and mermaid

Obanai is a serpent 

Muichiro is a spirit 

Sanemi is a griffin 

Tengen is a dragon 

Kyojuro is a phoenix 

Kanao is a nymph 

Tanjiro is a Angel 

Nezuko is a mix of a Demon and Angel and mermaid

Zenitsu is like a Kimat which is basically like a lightning mythical creature and I feel like I'm wrong please correct me if I am wrong

Inosuke is either some sort of boar or a Manticore

Genya is a sylph

The demons are still demons 

The male Ubuyashiki's are gods and the females are goddesses 

The kakushi are like imp's, elves, goblins, and trolls

Aoi is a witch

Kanae is a pixie

Makomo is a banshee 

Sabito is a wizard 

And everyone can become any of those myths but they are mainly what they are since it feels natural and their houses are all over the place like in the sky, underwater, in the pits of hell, and in the mountains.

No one's POV

"Shoto how is controlling your power?" Kagaya asked as he was checking up on Shoto trying to master his mage abilities "it is going well tiring though I've been at this for hours now" Shoto said "take a break now Shoto you need to save up your strength" Amane said "yes I agree with Amane you trained way too much ever since you have awaken your new ability" Kagaya said "yes sir" Shoto said "also once you are finish resting Nezuko wants to learn how to swim better" Amane said "okay" Shoto responded as he went over to the garden to relax a bit then later took a nap. After around 15 minutes Shoto was well rested so he made a portal on the ground and turned into a merman and jumped into the water finding out where Nezuko is "found yeah!" Tanjiro said as he smelled Shoto in the lake "Tanjiro, Amane-sama told me Nezuko wants to try using her mermaid powers so may I borrow her for a while?" Shoto asked "sure thing! Nezuko Todoroki-san is here for your training" Tanjiro said as Nezuko came by and turned into a mermaid "so I'm going to show you how to make a water portal which gives you all access to any water source in the world" Shoto said as he was explaining Nezuko how to to make a portal and she managed to do it and she jumping in it and Shoto fallowed her and they were in a pool of U.A high school. "Where are we?" Nezuko asked as she took off her muzzle "I don't know but it looks like a school pool" Shoto said "can we explore? It looks fun please? I promise we will stay hidden" Nezuko said "hmm it sounds risky Nezuko but fine your doing those eyes again" Shoto said and the two got out of the pool and turned back into humans but for some odd reason Shoto always turn into a women when he turns back into human for some forms he turns into a girl and the mermaids/mermans when they turn into their human disguise their clothes change "I'm still not used to this yet but the dress is cute" Nezuko said "yeah come on I have heels with me put them on it's better then being on bare foot" Shoto said and the two girls went walking around the school. The two girls were walking around the school when Aizawa caught them "who are you two girls?" Aizawa asked "um we were teleported here and we fell in a pool so we were exploring this place" Shoto explained as (s)he and Nezuko's hearts are pounding from fear "okay that makes sense due to quirks but may I ask what are your quirks?" Aizawa asked "what's a quirk?" Nezuko whispered to Shoto "I think it is a superpower I am used to fire and ice so I will say that you say your blood demon art since I know you are better with that power" Shoto whispered back "um I can make fire and ice" Shoto said "and I can use fire that I can control" Nezuko said as she slowly put away her bamboo muzzle "I see wait you girl did you say fire and ice? Like the Todoroki family?" Aizawa asked Shoto "um my name is Shoto Todoroki" Shoto said "you are part of the Todoroki family... you were supposed to be attending U.A this year but you never came to the entrance exams well you are welcome to U.A but what about her?" Aizawa asked pointing to Nezuko. "Well first of all I got turned into a girl I think it is wearing off now but I don't know if this school is okay with a guy wearing a dress and heels not to mention Nezuko wearing this too I think we only have her kimono and haori along with her shoes but I don't have my clothes so does this school have any clothing or men?" Shoto asked " yes you have your own uniform in the men locker room and it is lunch time so there isn't anyone in the boys locker room" Aizawa said as Shoto turned into a full male "I am finally a guy again it was hell in these heels but I guess I got used to it where are the locker rooms? Mister um" Shoto said "Aizawa, I am supposed to be your homeroom teacher for your years here at U.A I guess for now 1-A will have two new students" Aizawa said "cool we will be right back" Nezuko said as she pushed Shoto in an dark part of the hallways.