Kidnapped

Summary: This takes place after the battle with Muzan and after Tanjiro gets turned back into a human Sanemi and Giyuu became friends with Tengen and they all live slightly normal lives in Musutafu with Shoto who bought them a house with Enji's credit card of course and Tengen's wives live with each other too but Sanemi, Giyuu, and Shoto got kidnapped when they are getting home from work and school by the League of villains and like Kanao before she can make her own decisions and Violet Evergarden before the war. he prefers to be ordered around by Oyakata-sama and the pillars. Oh and he is kinda like Violet Evergarden who lost her arms in the war he was always a human too.

Shoto's POV

I woke up in an abandoned place it was very dirty then when I tried to move my hands I realize I was chained up with quirk cancelling chains I can't activate my quirk damnit. I tried my best to get out of the chains but it was too hard but then the door opened and the League came in the room with a bunch of sharp objects and two people who are chained up with bags over their heads. "Well well if it isn't Shoto Todoroki youngest son of Enji Todoroki" a crusty bitch said with his with bitchy raspy voice but I am still trying to get out of the chains "stop struggling or these guys will die" the yandere girl said then the brunt guy took off the bags and my friends Giyuu and Sanemi are here. 

I feel like crying but I know Giyuu hates it when I show weakness so I restrain myself from showing sadness or despair "don't even think of hurting them" I said but "oh we aren't going to hurt them we just want information on U.A and if you don't participate we either torture them or you" the burnt chicken nugget told me increasing his quirk on Sanemi's neck. 

2 days later

I gave them as much information as I can about U.A I know it's wrong but I was told to protect every demon slayer even if they are retired not to harm a human being when I was half demon even Urokodaki-san told me that when I tried running away and I told him what happened they only allowed me to eat once a week which is fine since I don't eat normally so I can live without eating for a few months but the food they give me I give to Giyuu and Sanemi. "I know you guys fight these 'villains' but why are you giving information to them" Sanemi asked me "you guys told me to not harm a human not mentally or physically they are human like us so I didn't have a choice since Oyakata-sama gave me strict instructions to not harm them I still fallow your guys orders I was never taught how to make my own decisions father never taught me only beat me to death each day so if they torture me then my pain tolerance is very high" I told them. Then I felt their arms around me but Giyuu-san lost his right arm and I lost both of them so I had to get metal arms and skin coloured gloves but my arms malfunction sometimes I hope they don't freeze then I will have no choice but to fix them. 

The next day

I will have to write the timetable for 1-A but in the middle of it my hand froze fuck these arms are hard to use even my handwriting is a work in progress "hey kid why did you stop writing and why does it look so weird" the lizard guy said "one moment" I told them and I grabbed my small toolkit and took off the gloves then I fixed my hand and arm so it can move better then I looked at them when I dropped the pencil they looked horrified "is there something wrong?" I asked confused "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR ARMS SHOTO" Dabi yelled pulling my sleeve up to my elbow "I lost both of them in the war against a very strong enemy" I explained but Dabi started to put  his arms around my torso then everyone else did too then the silence broke when we heard a scream and it was Tomioka's and Sanemi's voice so I got the LOV's arms off me and I ran to the room where they are and they are screaming at Kaburamaru who they didn't recognize. "HOLY SHIT IT'S A SNAKE" Toga yelled then Sanemi and Giyuu realize it was Kaburamaru then me laughed while the League is screaming and some ran to there rooms and started packing while Kurogiri is trying to find a place to warp gate the snake "guys it's fine Kaburamaru is a friend of ours" Giyuu said as I picked up the white snake. The calmed down a bit "Kaburamaru is a nice snake and a friend of an old friend of ours" Sanemi said frowning we missed the pillars and Oyakata-sama then I realize Kaburamaru is entrusted to Kanao "wait isn't Kaburamaru supposed to be in Kanao's care?" I asked then Kanao camped down from somewhere with her usual purple demon slayer uniform and Kaburamaru went on her arm then we all hugged while the League looked confused at us. We stopped hugging "oh we where going to your guy's place but Uzui-san said you guys went for work and school but you guys were supposed to get back 3 days ago we Tanjiro used his nose to find you guys and Kaburamaru went inside first then we heard screaming so that's how we got here anyways Tanjiro wanted all demon slayers to have a get together since we are used to seeing each other everyday" the small female said but then I looked at Dabi "we should use total concentration breathing to your speed and get out of here" I said and then one by one we each got out of there and back home to our friends but I have to explain what I did but I left my gloves back at that warehouse.